New Member...what should I write??

Hi People!

I tried to contact some people through the Expat.com, but actually I was able to invite people, but am not able to answer them now...

The system tells me I should first present myself, which I'm doing now :-)

I'm not really an expat, even if sometimes I feel like I was...

I used to live twice in France, once for 5 years when I was a kid, then as a student. I also lived some time in Ireland. And now I live here in Cracow, enjoying life in Poland but trying to travel somewhere every month, to visit as many places as possible. I love meeting people from other countries, talking about their cultures, lifestyles etc...

That's why I'm here. ANd I would love to shere here my opinions about the visited places and maybe find some people ho'd like to travel in the same places as me. So that we can organise trips together or share our experiences and tips for cheap and exotic travels.   

:-)

Hi Lulka,

Welcome to Expat-blog and thanks for the introduction.

Once you've participated a bit more on the forums (post topics, reply to other topics) you will soon be able to send and receive private messages.

The more you participate on the forums, the larger the capacity of your mailbox becomes.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Thank you!!

I'll try to be more active! It's always a question of lack of time unfortunately.

Have a nice day :-)

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR