Accomodation needed for British female ASAP

I'm in need of accomodation asap, whether it be an apartment to myself, or shared with some other lovely people. My budget is 3500QR (I'm told this will get me nothing in Doha).. but I'm determined to find something! I work in West Bay, and I know what traffic is like in the mornings.. so IDEALLY i dont want to be anymore than about 45 mins away. Let me know if you can help :)

mmmmmm if ur looking in west bay u will never find in 3500 but maybe in the ares around west bay maybe u will find i nice good studio

hi Olivia .. welcome in Doha  .

For accommodation you can check the gulf times classifieds .. I hope you'll find suitable one

gulf-times.com/Mobile/DailyPDF

(Moderated: Please post in the section housing in Qatar)

West bay with that price you are not get it one trust me as i told go for the baraw city is 30 mins drive to west bay

Hi Olivia,

My colleagues and I just signed the leasing of an apartment yesterday and were on the same boat as you. Unfortunately, like all the above posters have mentioned, you won't be able to find a single room studio for that price in West Bay. Even outside of West Bay, it will be difficult to find something decent for that price (you may find places, but they are likely to be unclean, smelly, lacking facilities, etc).

However, if sharing is an option, your chances of success are much higher. Generally, the more number of rooms an apartment has, the cheaper it gets to share. I would suggest looking at the Housing section of this website (although make sure to check the date they were posted) or QatarLiving.com as a last resort (Thousands of ads there for housing, but a lot of the flats advertised there are not up to European standards).

Best of luck!

I am in the same position :-)
Happy hunting..... Unless you fancy sharing..

Just read your comment on the forum... sorry I don't check this thing as often as I should! Let me know if you haven't already found a housemate :)

Might be able to put you up for a bit, however I am not sure about my ability to take on a guest for an indefinite period of time......
[email protected]

Check Ezdan Residence in Westbay.

[Moderated: please post in housing section pls]

You managed to find anywhere?

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Don't know if you are still looking.  As this is an old post. But my friend who is a Manchester gal is looking for someone to share her flat. It's an ezdan apartment next to Landmark. Let me know if you are interested. Apartment and facilities are fab. And she's a lovely girl which is a bonus. :)

Hi,

Check Dar Al Salam Compound(Abu Hamour).. Good Place to stay.

AK

Hello everyone,

@ Amitdoha, this thread is inactive since 2014, i will be closing it.

Thank you for your participation though. Do not hesitate to post on more recent threads of the Qatar forum.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Thread Closed]

Closed