Marrying a moroccan woman

thank you so much
he is in UK now and dont have any birth certificate, for get it he need to go pakistan and it will take long time for that, im asking if it is very important in married process and how can he get it if u have any idea

Thank you

Salam brothers and sisters,

Can anyone enlist required documents and from where to get them as I am going to marry moroccon girl InchaAllah by the end of thisb year, Jazaakum Allah 5air for replying early, I am Pakistani working on resident visa in UAE

salam u can go to  marryfrommorocco.blogspot.com/2012/04/how-to-marry-moroccan-women-in-morocco.html

u will find what u need

salam

Salam Aicha,

Chokran 3ala kuli chaee2, this was really verywell explained procedure, Incha Allah things will be easy for me now

Jazaakum Allah 5air

You are wellcome, inshaAllah u will be happy

u have to clear if she 1st or 2nd wife ?

if she is 1st wife its will be easy but if she is 2nd wife its take long time

:cool:

Hello,
The following link has all information you need.
service-public.ma/en/web/guest/home
Good luck

Assalamu alaykom, am a morrcan girl and i want InshaAllah to marry a pakistani man living in the UAE, but we hear that we need a visa for him when he comes to morocco, can you help us plz to know wht to do so he can apply for a vis, Jazakum Allah khair

Salam

Je veux juste te dire; s'il ya une double nationalité ou usa  nationalité il peut venir sans visa, mais Pakistani nationalité il as besoin d'une vise pour visiter.

Bonne chance

@ Aicha El --> Please note that you are on the english speaking forum. It would be great if you could post your message in english. Thanks. Karen :)

Merci, mais il est besoin de quoi pour avoir cette visa? et la possiblité pour la voir? Jazak Allah khair

Hi Safa_safi,

Can you please post in English on this Anglophone forum, this might help other members to read and participate.

Thank you,

David.

Aicha El wrote:

Salam

Je veux juste te dire; s'il ya une double nationalité ou usa  nationalité il peut venir sans visa, mais Pakistani nationalité il as besoin d'une vise pour visiter.

Bonne chance

:o

x

Hello,
The procedure is getting a bit longer, The law has changed and if somebody asked you about money in order to speed up the process, he/she just going torip you off.
If the documents all complete and legal, you should be able to get the authorization of marriage within one week.
The flowing link has all information you need.
http://www.service-public.ma/en/web/gue … t_id=23705

wha

If you are married already and want to have  a second wife, you definitely need an authorisation from your second wife ideally signed and verified at the consulate of Morocco in UK. If you are divorced, you will have to show the divorce certificate. Remember, all documents needs to be in Arabic, French , otherwise you need to translate them to French or Arabic.
First step to gain time, you need to apply a police certificate in Rabat, this take 24 hours.
Good luck

what r others papers I need  from uk thanks

how[ I get list that confirms  all information to merry morocco
and do I need to send my wife permission lettet to morocon embassy in uk I go myself

Here is the link where you can find all information
http://www.service-public.ma/en/;jsessi … 923B686095
Go the family section, then select marriage , then select the last one: Mixed Mariage Permission
For the other question, your better call the Moroccan Embassy or a consultate to ask if she needs to show up to verufy her signature.

con u make it simple and clear  that what I need  and do please to merry in morroco

salamoalikum brother, i m also trying to marriage from Morocco. are you got marriage or still in process. if u got than i also want help, please share your experience with me regarding process. i from Pakistan and doing job in Jeddah.

salam aalikum i am moroccan girl i get married last year in india can someone plz tell me what they ask as a documents to apply entry visa to india my husband is coming soon and i don t get any information from the indianembassy in rabat it been five days if any one can help i ll be thankful for her or him

alhamdulilah i get the information from somewhere if anyone needs help i m here to give what i can

aslam o alikum nasir1975  did you visited morroco i need your help can i get your number

Hello yasirabbas681 and welcome on board.

Just to inform you that the member you are trying to get in touch with has his last posts dated 1 year old!

Should you have any query do not hesitate to ask for specific questions here or create a new thread.

Regards

Kenjee

if u already did process can i get his any contact details

@ Yasirabbas681 > Please note that Kenjee is a member of the Expat.com team !

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

dear sister . i am raj from india. and i am in love with morocon girl. and i would like to marry her. but her father is not agree. her brother hit her badly when he came to know about us. they also check her virginity. for me this was shocking.
can u suggest how can i marry my love. we both love each other. and cant live without marriage.

rajkrarora wrote:

dear sister . i am raj from india. and i am in love with morocon girl. and i would like to marry her. but her father is not agree. her brother hit her badly when he came to know about us. they also check her virginity. for me this was shocking.
can u suggest how can i marry my love. we both love each other. and cant live without marriage.

If you are not a Muslim, forget it. You can't marry a Muslim girl in Morocco if you are a non-Muslim and it's very unlikely that she will get a visa to marry outside of Morocco in view of her family's reaction.

When you say you are in love, how much time did you spend together? How long have you known her? Again, if her family is against this relationship, it seems that you cannot possibly have spent much time with each other.

Moreover, depending on her age (she sounds young for the parents/brother to be controlling her so strictly) you would have difficulties in marrying over her family's objections.

Dear sister ,
i converted to musalman. after my girlfriend explain me how beautyful this religion is.
now we know know each other from last two years and i had been to moroco only to see her.we spend time together.
and her age is 29 years old.
i need a positive answer on this. as we cannot forget each other at any cost.

rajkrarora wrote:

Dear sister ,
i converted to musalman. after my girlfriend explain me how beautyful this religion is.
now we know know each other from last two years and i had been to moroco only to see her.we spend time together.
and her age is 29 years old.
i need a positive answer on this. as we cannot forget each other at any cost.

You know her how? Was it the internet? How long did you spend together in Morocco?  The answers to these questions are important as they will depend on your having a long and fruitful marriage with this woman.

By the way, how did you know she got beaten up by her brother? 29 is a high age in Morocco for a woman to remain unmarried and a virgin, very high indeed. If this family's actions are true, then it would have been usual for her to have been married off at an early age.

sister.
look we love each other. and she is reapecting her family. she told me she was beaten up and she had bruises on her face.which i saw myself. that was most horrible moment in my life.they take her for virgin test which i feel is disgrace to any women. i commited her that we will get physical only after marriage. people say love is false. but if u ask me our love is as true as allah love for his servants. i need to convince her father .but my problem is that i dont know arabic. i started learning arabic.
but i am not good in language. and it cannot be done in a day.pls sister suggest me a solution.
she has commited me that she will not marry anybody because we both in name of allah have married in our minds.
she is very pure girl.she teach me holy quran.

Dear brother, i am pakistani living in uae, i found a Moroccan girl but have french nationality, i have heard about something bad about morrocan ladies, i wana know hows your experience about them...?

hello  brother i am umar .i am going to morocco soon to get married .please tell me what documents i need to get the illegibility from pakistani embassy in morocco. where can i get never been married before certificate i have tried every where can not get it .please reply on [email protected]

You get it from your local registry office. I believe you're looking for a document called "certificate of non-impediment". Go to your local registry office, and you apply to get it from there for a cost. I'm not entirely sure about Ireland, but that's how it works in England. On it, it will contain your job, address, marriage status (divorced/single/separated/married) and so on. Without the certificate of non-impediment, you can't get married in Morocco, so it's vital you take it with you. But before you start preparations, make sure you're doing the right thing. It's very easy to rush into marriage, and regret it later. What I mean by this, some people have ulterior intentions, and are only motivated by the fact you're living in Ireland, and can possibly gain entry to Europe via marriage to you. So my advice is, be careful. Take your time. From your message above, I can tell you're rushing there. So slow down.

Asalaam o alikum ,actually i am a pakistani citizen working and living in ireland .i was asking about the non impediment certificate from pakistan where do we get it. Nadra and local authorities are not issuing abd such document.

Wa Alykum Salam WarahmatuAllah Brother,

I got mine from the local marriage registry office in London. Have you went to the Registrars office in your city? You should be able to receive it from there, as it's the same process as marrying in Ireland. So I suggest you go to your local Registrars office, and request it,

Closed