See you in Havana?

I will be there from March 4th to March 14th, so if anyone plans to visit Cuba (and Havana) this time, maybe we can meet and have a coffee...and talk.

Hi Caliniancu,
I am new to this site. I found this Cuba blog very interesting and suite my interest better than any other Cuban travel blogs. My wife and I were hoping to come to Havana in May, for the 2014 Art Biennial, but I found out that it has been postponed until next year. Que malo! So we decide to postpone our trip until July. We will stay in Havana for a month. If you happen to be there let us know. Have good trip.

cubasiempre wrote:

Hi Caliniancu,
I am new to this site. I found this Cuba blog very interesting and suite my interest better than any other Cuban travel blogs. My wife and I were hoping to come to Havana in May, for the 2014 Art Biennial, but I found out that it has been postponed until next year. Que malo! So we decide to postpone our trip until July. We will stay in Havana for a month. If you happen to be there let us know. Have good trip.

Thank you; i will probably be there in July or August also, so chances are to meet there. And we can keep in touch on this blog, something tells me i will see you around,lol.

Are you back?  :cheers:

yes :)

Hi C.
How was your trip? Any thoughts about new foreign investment law. You just missed implementation for few days ;)
I have a few question to ask you. Is there any way we can switch to private correspondence?

cubasiempre wrote:

Hi C.
How was your trip? Any thoughts about new foreign investment law. You just missed implementation for few days ;)
I have a few question to ask you. Is there any way we can switch to private correspondence?

The trips to Cuba are always excellent,lol, otherwise i would'nt go anymore,lol. I saw the law but in its actual form , wont be successfull and wont bring the money they hope and wait for.
My email is [email protected]