Any FILIPINO friends between Hannover and Bielefeld NRW?

Hello
We are a German - Filipino couple looking for friends in Germany.
Now we live between Hannover and Bielefeld in NRW and are in the age of mid-twenty.
Would be cool to get to know some Filipinos in the area and whereever :)

Thanks a lot
^-^

Hello Bahala_na.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Here is the list of Filipino expatriates in Germany.

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi

im a filipina, but i dont live in germany!! i wish to meet you if im there, but it so sad that for now i cannot. me and my boyfriend still searching about how we can married in germany or in spain! his a german national. i hope you can help us or tell us to know how we can get married or how my boyfriend bring to germany? im hoping for your answer.

thank you so much

cianjoan wrote:

hi

im a filipina, but i dont live in germany!! i wish to meet you if im there, but it so sad that for now i cannot. me and my boyfriend still searching about how we can married in germany or in spain! his a german national. i hope you can help us or tell us to know how we can get married or how my boyfriend bring to germany? im hoping for your answer.
thank you so much

Hello :)

Yes i can help you about the process of visa application. But there are big differenes if your spouse lives in Germany or in Spain and if he is a born German or a migrated German.

You could just send me an email to [email protected] and i can explain you more..

Nobody here from Bielefeld, Herford or Minden area?

:up:

Hi! I am a Filipina and married to a German but we live in Hessen. Most Filipinos are not active here, they are mostly found in Facebook. :)

Hello,

I think this is a good start keep it :up:

Melissa

Bahala_na wrote:
cianjoan wrote:

hi

thank you so much

Hello :)

Yes i can help you about the process of visa application. But there are big differenes if your spouse lives in Germany or in Spain and if he is a born German or a migrated German.

You could just send me an email to [email protected] and i can explain you more..

hi

i dont know what is differences. ok i seng you an email!! thank you so much to willing to help us. i really appreicate.

cyrilanne wrote:

Hi! I am a Filipina and married to a German but we live in Hessen. Most Filipinos are not active here, they are mostly found in Facebook. :)

hi
im a filipina too, have boyfriend a german. if you dont mind i want to ask how long you've been married to you husband?? i wish to marry my boyfriend too but we still dont know how we can make that.

Germany is my second option. Life can be depressing if  you don't have friends in Germany and if this blog is your only choice.

cianjoan wrote:
cyrilanne wrote:

hi
im a filipina too, have boyfriend a german. if you dont mind i want to ask how long you've been married to you husband?? i wish to marry my boyfriend too but we still dont know how we can make that.

Hi! We were boyfriend/ girlfriend for two years before we got married. And now we are a year and 6 months married! :) still new, actually... we got married in the Philippines, and it really requires a lot of time and energy, so be ready! :)

Hericles wrote:

Germany is my second option. Life can be depressing if  you don't have friends in Germany and if this blog is your only choice.

Agree! It is still best if one will go out and meet up with real people. VHS helped me a lot on meeting new friends, I may not have found any Filipinos around me, but I am more than happy having international friends because it helps a lot with my German language. :)

Hello!

I am Filipina in Germany now but am in Bodenwohr

Karamelka wrote:

Hello!

I am Filipina in Germany now but am in Bodenwohr

hello nice meet u here
where u live ?and wht u doing there?

tomnaser

i live in bodenwöhr, my husband is working here in Germany thats why we are here

Karamelka wrote:

tomnaser

i live in bodenwöhr, my husband is working here in Germany thats why we are here

that so good i will be to know and meet u and meet him

yeah. if we have time :-)

Helo mga ining isa po akong beki tga cebu. Im looking forwrd to have  co filipino na ka chika. Im living here near koblenz.

Hi murphykoii > can you please write in English in the English speaking forum? Thank you.

Hi I'm looking to make some friends , I'm new here in Germany it has been 2 weeks and i'm already getting bored , anyone out there Help :D

hi im monika im half german half filipina,... im in germany for 1 year i have only a few friends since my german isnt good... hope we can be friends :) add me up on fb monika diaz lagdamen hahn... or give me ur number if u have viber, wassap, line , or whatever thanks :)

Hi Monika,

Do you know how to speak tagalog? Anyway, my fiance is German, I am currently working in Abu Dhabi but will travel to Germany this coming May 30. I will stay there for 3 months then by September we plan to arrange marriage papers.

Hopefully we can meet up..

Our place is in Noervenich.

Thanks

Dorothy

Hello everyone,

im looking friends here in germany im living here almost 2 years but i can't find filipina friends..somebody living in in Niedersachsen? Near at Hannover and Hameln..

thanks

em2x

Im living in hameln..if you want we can be friends.

Hello everyone I'm Valerie and living now in haselunne I want to have friends near where I live now..its good to have friends from the same country where I origin(Philippines) .hope to meet u soon.have good day

Hello Em2x,

My husband and I gonne be moving in Hameln next month and it will be nice to have some Filipino friends in the same area. please do send me Email if your interested since im not really active here. [email protected]

It would be nice to know you in person..

Philrabbit

Hello , I am an austrian now living in Germany . Have been living for many years in the phils . Answer me if you are looking for contacts to filipinos and filipinas . In my town we have a lot of them . we meet in a restaurant of our city . Regards , ilikephils .

Hallo , im from Hannover we're new here i saw you looking some freinds in Hannover , please kontakt me or add me in Facebook [email protected] im from philipines hope to Know u soon Take care bye

Hello babyjenn,
how are you? How long you are here in germany..im living in Hannover almost 1 year and now were living in hameln 45 minutes by car from here to hannover..
if your interested you can add me in facebook at.
[email protected]
thanks.  :)

Send me a mail to : [email protected] and we will look when and where we can meet , have a nice time

Hi we are a Filipino-German couple living in Oldenburg. :) I am looking for Filipinos here in Oldenburg and failed to find some. My husband is 31 and I, 24. Maybe we can hook up and have coffee?  :)

hi im living new in Berlin

hi Im looking for fun crazy filipinas who is living in Berlin... ta ta pm me

Hello i am also new here but now i am staying in heidelberg...

Hi I'm living in Heilbronn. Like 1hr drive to your place :)

Hello! Hiw long u've been here? I plan to stay for long but i was a bit scared if i could make it as i cannot speak german.

Hello. Im just new to this forum. I live in ostfriesland.  I just got here 2 mos ago. Im living with my German husband. Im also looking for filipino friends here. Nice to see you here. :)

Hello. Im just new to this forum. I live in ostfriesland.  I just got here 2 mos ago. Im living with my German husband. Im also looking for filipino friends here. Nice to see you here. :)

Hello yes!! It was nice to meet new friends here lalo na d pa ako marunong maggerman!! I am living in heidelberg