Relocate to Singapore.

Hi everybody

My name is Swapnil deshmukh. I am from India. like many indians settled in Singapore I am also willing to relocate to Singapore.

Hi Swapnil deshmukh,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

A new discussion was created as from your post on the Singapore forum for better visibility and interaction.

I invite you to browse through the living in Singapore guide which is rich in information and which can be very helpful.

Do you want to relocate to Singapore alone or with your family? Have you been to this country before?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa

To relocate to Singapore, you must not only be "willing to" relocate, but you must have a reason that the authorities accept (and give you a visa for).

The most common reasons are:
- Joining family (Do you have a wife or kids in Singapore?)
- Studies (Do you have an acceptance letter from a Singapore university?)
- Work (Do you have a job offer from Singapore?)
- Business (Do you have an existing business to relocate, and plans to hire at least four Singaporeans?)
- Investment (Do you have S$1.5million and a Singapore business to invest it in?)

For further details on how to get the respective visa, please consult www.ica.gov.sg and www.mom.gov.sg

I also encourage you to read related threats on this and other forums for more information from people who have tried it before.