Looking for english speaking friends in tunisia

Hi i am bored and lonely here in Tunisia..i only know my husband and i only speak english right now..so anyone else in the same position who lives in zarzis.. i would love to hear from you...i am female..53yrs of age
thanks

[message moderated: pls post your advert in the Tunis classifieds section. thanks]

hello thanks for yr response...but really just looking for someone who talks english in zarzis..so we can have some fun together and hopefully become friends...

Im in Djerba, doesn't it work??

hi dear , first i have to say , you are welcome in Tunisia " nice country " , second i would love to be a friend of yours , sure we can have some time the 3 of us , Ramadan Mabrouk

[Moderated: Off topic]

hi evrybody ,  i'd like to know people from other countries and improve my language skills
i can speak english, french and some spanish.
Feel free to contact me

bored!!!!!in such beautiful area!! unbelievable! i love zarzis very much even though I was in a visit that did not last very long:))actually,  i live in tunis but you can call me anytime:))you're welcome and please do not be sad:))

Hi..sorry i didn't reply...i have not been on this site for a while...yes i am very bored here...and yes it is a beautiful place...but i only know my husband and he is away working everyday..and unfortunately i don't speak french or Arabic..so my days are lonely.....i am hoping to find some people who talk english here soon to make new friends...

I have some Tunisian friends and often travel to Tunisia but moving only in august.
Some British friends also move to Tunisia so maybe we can make a group to meet regular?
Regard
Jan

[Moderated: off topic]

I do live in south but not  in Zarzis ,but i can be your friend anyways!!
so if you are intrested just drop me a line
Regards

I FEEL YOU GIRL! just moved here  last week from montreal. i only know my husband and damn...... im getting bored!

:)

Hi I  due to come to tunis in August my husband will be working all day too and I will be on my own too. I'm not sure where abouts I will be living yet but it would be great to meet up for a chat when I get there. If you do message me and we can arrange it when I get there. :-) x

helo  im  souhail  from  tunisia  :)

I'm living in lac not sure how far that is from u

hi !!

i am polyglotte and ready to make on the machine of langues but i'll be in tunisia until the end of july..best regards

welcome in tunisia @ i can be your friend here in any time

Don't feel alone ,Tunisia welcome you ,love u all

Hi am lamin Sabbally from Gambia banjul stay in Nabeul Tunis , I can I be a  good friend  ?

Hi are you still in Tunisia.

hello i live in tunis the capital if you move here we can meet and visit many places you will never feel bored 🤣
contact me on my email im a female too

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Im tunisian and im living next to rades