I've a problem anyone can help plz?

Hi everyone am new here to this forum am Muslim Egyptian Girl  i've an issue in which i need some advice. a 2 months ago i met a british muslim man on the internet, he proposed me to marriage few days ago but the issue is that he told me that his contract with his company don't allow him to have a vacation to visit my family here in egypt so he asked me to contact his lawyer and after i did here was his lawyer reply
"I have received your email and the details enclosed demanding for a Guarantee Letter from The British High Court of Justice here in London. I want you to know that Guarantee Letter's must follow due processes so as to be approved in the High Court of Justice. This is in line with the directive in Section 12 sub-section 201 in page 39 of the Law Governing the issuance of Guarantee Letter to a Non-UK Resident which states that all Guarantee Letter's must have a sworn Affidavit from the British High Court of Justice before the Guarantee Letter can be stamp and approved in the court of Law.

This means that you shall pay for the processing of the Guarantee Letter. The British High Court of Justice can not approve the Guarantee Letter for your without receiving the processing fee of the sum of £350 (Three Hundred and Fifty Great Britain Pounds Sterling) This fee is for the processing and approval of the document upon receiving the processing fee i shall immediately begin the processing of the Guarantee Letter and have it sent to you within the next 24 hours"

I need to know if this is a kind of fraud or this is a real process in the UK

Best Regards,

Seems fraud to me  :mad:

Primadonna wrote:

Seems fraud to me  :mad:

am feeling the same too

RUN AWAY and run away quickly.  This is definitely FRAUD!

Bob K

Bob K wrote:

Bob K

Thank u so much :)

Bob K wrote:

Bob K

Absolutely - YES.
A con trick - block the email address and any other means of contact - right now.

mas fred wrote:
Bob K wrote:

Bob K

Absolutely - YES.
A con trick - block the email address and any other means of contact - right now.

Thank you so much for the advice sure I'll do :)

If he really loves you and is interested in marrying you, he (not you) would pay the fee for lawyer and guarantee letter. So even if this process (and need for a letter) really exists, this shows that he's not the right husband for you!

Big fraud and telling lies. Such people are well-known to almost all now. They want just to collect money illegally. Please don't listen to what he said and don't send him any penny!

This is online darling, its definitely fraud, don't pay any sort of cash and  stay away from that guy. This is something fishy.

Thank you all dears I'm quite sure that it is fraud as I found another girl have the same problem the strange coincidence  that it is with the same person same name and same story I felt something wrong when he told me that I've to pay this amount Thanks to God that I didn't pay him anything :)

you ask some considerable money from him and see what he will say! :D

Ask him if he is willing to pay first and you pass him when he flys over.

You're being scammed, no doubt about it.

I think mal is absolutely right, if you asked HIM for one thin dime he'd run for the hills.

Don't even think about it , just say bye to this cheater .

Why in the world would you need a LETTER OF GUARANTEE from the UK High Court if you're not going to the UK?

If he's coming to Egypt then all the visa issue are for him to deal with, not you. SCAM just looking for your money!

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

beppi wrote:

If he really loves you and is interested in marrying you, he (not you) would pay the fee for lawyer and guarantee letter. So even if this process (and need for a letter) really exists, this shows that he's not the right husband for you!

Totally agree!

Dear rneemo,
Hope you find someone else that really loves you.

Cheers

Great Idea LOL

Too many grammatical errors in the quotation purportedly from a lawyer of an English speaking country. So cheap fraud design perhaps from a trying hard resident in UK. The lawyers in our country won't write as erroneously as it the supposed UK lawyer. lawyer ???

Hi!
This is a big problem for islamic girls because their marriage not based through love, but done with traditional  primitiv forme , where the woman is treated as things. This girl wants to escape from her country, through the internet and is making a fatal mistake. He should come to meet you and to talk closely.

anesti wrote:

Hi!
This is a big problem for islamic girls because their marriage not based through love, but done with traditional  primitiv forme , where the woman is treated as things. This girl wants to escape from her country, through the internet and is making a fatal mistake. He should come to meet you and to talk closely.

What rubbish.
That may well be the case for SOME Muslim girls, in some stricter countries, but not the ones I know.
I know thousands.

mas fred wrote:
anesti wrote:

Hi!

What rubbish.
That may well be the case for SOME Muslim girls, in some stricter countries, but not the ones I know.
I know thousands.

Sorry but you hav't right.

You know thousands, but womans number in the Islamic world is millions.
I live in a country converted to Islam from the Ottoman Empire occupation and so I know better the woman's islam rights.  :ohttp://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_-_Women

anesti wrote:

Hi!

Every married Muslim woman I know loves her husband.

real trueth..@anesti.

suresh777lk wrote:

real trueth..@anesti.

Thanks !
Turkey is an example ISLAMIC countries, because it is the only secular Islamic state, but we've seen that there emancipated people clashed with Erdogan's Islamic conservatives in Taksim Square.

MiaCulpa wrote:
anesti wrote:

Hi!

Every married Muslim woman I know loves her husband.

Marriages usually done with the birth of a  mediator.
The  girls birth  feels like a family disaster as a possibility  to be humiliated  and she must be removed as soon as possible.
Family keeps daughter under pressure, cover and persistent threats.
If  she errs severely punished and with life,
Two days ago father was killed his daughter because pregnant daughter, in Albania. And may country is a laik state, but it is e traditionalislamic  problem.

Although some countries seem to practice Islam-Lite in many regions of the world the religion as practiced is truly barbaric from the point of view of Western standards. It is surely acknowledged by the whole civilized world that women are to be accepted as equals, but in many Islamic countries this is not the case.   :(
God forbid that this religion gets a significant hold in Europe.

West must use policies of homogenization to the  Islamic immigrants, because Islaam is not religion, but a cult.It is s very dangers!!
Politicians can not bring reforms because they are deprived from votes, but these reforms must be undertaken by an academic structure, to built platforms that will force policy to implement.

Ok we are getting completely off topic - I close this thread

Closed

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR