Already one week in Muscat

Hallo Everyone
I'm new in Muscat and enjoying it....I'm from South Africa and when a job opportunity comes your way, you take it.. I'm a ex teacher that is in beauty on the moment.

I'm single and now that my son is in university in South Africa, I'm ready to start my next step in life...my metime.

I really want to meet new friends between 40-55 years old to do activities with and socialize with.
please contact me here on the Blog.
Irmela

Hi Irmela,

Bienvenue sur Expat.com  :happy:

Merci bien

Maximilien
Équipe Expat-Blog.

Hi,welcome to oman where r u staying and what is your interest, hope we enjoy this oman well keep in touch

Hi Irmela.. I'm Jordanian, 40 years old living in Muscat for a year now. Feel free to drop me a line if you're interested in a chat and a cup of coffee. Wis you a successful and happy work and life in Oman.

dear Irmla,

me M.A.Bhatti, from Pakistan. living in Muscat from one year, working as Manager in Travel & Tourism
i want to meet with u and friend ship with u for long term,
pls contact me [Moderated]

Hey Irmela,

Welcome to Oman!I just joined the site today and posted looking for some expats to do beach camping with, if that interests you while you're here. There are a fair few South African expats where I work, actually. Anyway, I'm from the UK and looking to make friends here now that my family have gone back home. Cheers then, and enjoy your week!

ksathishb wrote:

As this is your first post on EB could you please introduce yourself to the forum with a little information about yourself.

Hi,

I am very happy to see you in this blog. I also in Oman and like to be  friend with you.

R

i hope All goes Well For You in Muscat and For Socializing Please feel free to Contact

Hello Irmela.
Hope you are enjoying your new life in Muscat.

i have moved to Oman from India for the same reason.I have completed one yr. in June and do not regret my decision.

I would like to be friends with you.

Regards
Maria