New here, hi everyone

Hi, I'm Richard, a native of Hong Kong. I want to meet international friends, so please feel free to pm me. :)

Hi Richard
Am Richard would be happy to be your friend am from Africa Zimbabwe, and am on Expat.com to look for genuine friends.

hi richard..im also new in here..im w0rking here in h0ngk0ng,and i want to have l0ts of friends t0o..

Same here. I've been to Hong Kong for quite some time but I have just discovered this forum site yesterday. Haha. I hope that we could get along well. How are you, anyway? Your stay here in Hong Kong?

Hi  @ArietteHK :)

Unfortunately I'm not from HK but I go on April for Business/Holiday to HK. I will be very thankful to get some travel tips or/and some introduction to Asia culture. Origin I'm from Poland and currently, since 10 years I living in Ireland. I would like to get some email contact to share our story and learn more about HK.

Let me know if the path is curious for you and have you time enough for some bit of emails :D

Regards Radek.

Hi
welcome to HK.
If you need help or just want to go for a coffee, drop me a message.

Hi @antruot.

I will be very glad to drink a caffe with someone in Hong Kong :-)
Unfortunately I can't send you message because my message box is locked by admin :-(