NZW: EOI submit with IQA pending

Dears,

Can I submit my EOI with my dependents IQA pending with NZQA. I have completed my IQA and now have submitted my partners IQA. Expected days to get IQA results are 35. I don't want to wait till that time. Can I just put IQA application number and points I am expecting in the IQA results, in my EOI and submit it. Coz this will save my time..by the time my eoi is accepted and i recieve ITA, my partners IQA results will also be ready. (I am 100% sure that my expectation and outcomes of IQA will be same.)

Please suggest

immiseeker wrote:

Dears,

Can I submit my EOI with my dependents IQA pending with NZQA. I have completed my IQA and now have submitted my partners IQA. Expected days to get IQA results are 35. I don't want to wait till that time. Can I just put IQA application number and points I am expecting in the IQA results, in my EOI and submit it. Coz this will save my time..by the time my eoi is accepted and i recieve ITA, my partners IQA results will also be ready. (I am 100% sure that my expectation and outcomes of IQA will be same.)

Please suggest

There is no way you can speed up the process. The authorities need time for due process and to assess all the information provided. You cannot bypass the system. The system is put in place to allow due process to take place and give the correct outcome to the applicant.

Yea true, but my question is i can submit my eoi and by the time i will ercieve ITA, my IQA will also be ready. Everybody is getting PAR and then submitting Eoi. I dont have PAR. Even immigration dept do not recognize PAR..one has to get IQA done in order to claim points. Then i think i can submit eoi. Or do they ask for PAR results as well