Looking for friends

looking for expat friends how leave in nairobi  !

Hi sanaghribi,

Writing a few words about yourself just as a proper introduction would be much appreciated when looking for friends on the Forum please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi sanaghribi

am looking for friends too,text me back if interested

HI, i love to have friends , thx , have nice day

hello, am in kenya and i can help around
thanks

Hi!
I'm Gift Do Ceo from DR.Congo, curently living in Nairobi.
Expt, as am i, i'm looking for the new expat friends.

regards.
GDC

am in nairobi too. you can text me back

Hi!
I'm cheerful to receive your post.
you can write me to my E-mail account directly :
fuegomutaz.el[at]gmail.com

G'day!
I'm looking for a friend to Nairobi, cause I'm currently living in Nairobi.
I like sport, music, dance, cinema and travel, so I'm looking for someone
whom likes life also is serious in the relationship.
I don't smoke, so please if it's a problem for you,Sorry.

to meet a new friend everyday, it's a life gift!

Looking for friends,who love countryside...i live on slopes of Mt.Kenya.

Living outside Nairobi too, maasai land. Looking for friends

Am a non smoker, no drugs prefer new friends of 35 years and above both men and women of good will. I love reading, nature,traveling and less noisy areas. Am a committed christian. cheers

Sorry May English is not good i speak properly but in writing not that Good coz I still use the French alphabet , actually I learnt English after I moved to Africa , but will try to do better in the future, thx for accepting me guys .

Hello
I guess i am the newest guy here , any way. i moved recently to Nairobi , so would like to meet new people.
so lest see is there is a chance to make a group meeting ? my email is [email protected]
see you

Welcome [email protected]

@mhfadel - i would be up for something like that - even if i am not soo new to Nairobi ;-)
Regards,
Iris

[email protected]

ok , guys we need a local person to organize a group meeting or something , any one pick a nice place just post the date and the time and lets meet  :top:

hey
we can have suggestions of an appropriate venue first, for better arrangements

ok, let me suggest something:

Fogo Gaucho in Westlands - for meat lovers:-)
Lal Qila in Parklands - Indian Buffet

sounds like a nice plot

Am a Nairobian, I speak English,  Swahili. German and studying Japanese

Love to meet new friends.!
Mainly interested in understanding different cultures

nice , i like Indian food. ok when we can go ?
time and date and it is open invitation

Hi all,

We can help you organise an Expat.com meeting in Nairobi to make new acquaintance.

All that we need if a date, time and place convenient to everyone.

Do not hesitate to post your suggestion.

Thank you,

Hasnaa

hi i want to join nairobi next month any problem there to stay..........
can u expalin me...........or just send me ur no. i'll call u 00971 50  2460 290

i suggest any place in westlands ,parcklands or even in down town to be center for every one.
the time should be after 7 pm if weekday. so the last is to pick the day lets vote for it , i m kind of flexible so any day is good for me

Hi, I'm Gift Do Ceo!
it's a pleasure to read your last post. hope that you'll talk soon! :)

Hi, thx Gift Do Ceo,sure wod like  to talk to u , tc

Hi friends of the global village,
I'm an Indian expat living in Nairobi, Kenya for over 11yrs & have traveled all over this beautiful country.
I'm a fun loving & a very friendly outgoing kind of person. I'm available for sincere friendship and to understand different cultures.
I currently live in Ongata rongai, a suburb of Nairobi & can be reached on +254 725679288.

I read your profile and found out that we can be good friends. [Moderated: no phone number on the forum pls], currently am in kisumu kenya and my name is Boaz

Hey Sanaghribi!
Glad to read your post.  It's more interesting for me to meet new friend and to discover
an other culture. I'm from DR Congo, living at Nairobi.
Sorry, for responding a little bite late, cause i was out of Nairobi for some week.

my Email adress : [email protected]

Hope that we'll meet soon!

I want to come there for a month .can u help me I need paying guest...accommodation..

Yes i can and willing to help you in anyway as a good friend, am Boaz from Kisumu in Kenya

and here are my contacts [email protected]

seen your post/\. im a kenyan and in need of german speaking friends in kenya who would definitely help in imroving my language. in return I could assist in English and Kiswahili

;) i would also like to meet expat here in kenya am in the tourism industry so i can show you around and i am planing to start couch-surfing. And culture exchange in terms of language and cuisines. i also have a green groceries and general shop items at wholesale, this is my business and i think you will need someone like me. Kindly keep me posted on this meeting my email is [email protected] +254720941488

Hi Iris and others,
Did a get-together happen?
I just joined (though a long-time Nairobian) and would be interested in a way to meet other expats.
Thanks,
Carole

Hi Carole, Did you manage to join Iris and other expats?

Just thinking of moving to Kenia so, I would really be interested in joining a group of people to make friends.

Not yet but hope to soon.
When do you think you'll come?

hi all.. i am kenyan living in Nairobi. just joined recently and would like to have friends to experience their cultures and share mine. i could also show you around Nairobi (Kenya to be exact) since i know quite alot of places. text me back if interested.

Cheers

Hi there,

I'm thinking of visiting Kenia sometimes during summer but just for a short holidays. I will try to see people who live in Kenia so I can be instructed about living there as I want to move and live there with my cats.

Am in Nairobi and would be glad to show you around