Pakistani or Indian in Pau

Hello everyone,

My name is Amna I from Pakistan. Moved here in pau with husband and 21 month old daughter. I was looking for pakistani or indian families here so we can speak our same language (hindi/urdu) and can enjoy desi food together:)

So is there any one here in pau or nearby lets meet up.

[Moderated: off topic]

[Moderated: off topic]

hello
what are doing doing at paris? i am planning to visit paris to participate in worl war one event being held at paris
contact me on [email protected] or 92-331-4771963
ozair

Hi ozair,
I have stated in my post above that I am l8oking for pakistani families in pau ( south of france). I also dont know pakistani families who can give u company may be u should post in another blog. This blog pakistani and indian who are living in pau..

Hi every one

You all posting in wrong blog, this blog is for people who are living in pau or wants to move in pau specially pakistani or indian. So please if u r from pakistan or india and living in pau so please post in this blog other wise u can post or ask queries to other blogs.

Thanks
Amna

Hi everybody,

Please note that some off topic posts have been removed from this discussion.

Can you please concentrate on the initial topic of that discussion, it is Pakistani or Indian in Pau.

Thank you all,

Priscilla  :cheers:

AOA,

I am student at UPPA, i came in Pau 4 months before. You are still in Pau?

Rashid

Hello Rashid,

Welcome to Expat.com

Please note that this thread is dated more than a year ago.

If you wish to make new friends, I invite you to create a new thread with your questions in the Networking France forum.

Thank You,
Regards,
Naomi.

Yes we are still in pau, where you from?

I am from Toba Tek Singh.

Closed