Family life in Salvador / Vie de famille à Salvador

Hi everybody,

I'm french and with my family we live in Rio and we are moving to Salvador. So I need to get the basic information: where to live? In which school to register my children? the quality of life in Salvador in general.
Since there is no french school in Salvador, I was thinking of the panamerican school for my children. Anyone knows it? have children there? Anyone live in Patamares?

I will be very grateful for any information you'll be able to provide me.

Laurence

Bonjour tout le monde,

Je suis française et avec ma famille nous habitons à Rio et nous devrions déménager bientôt sur Salvador. J'ai donc besoin d'avoir des informations de base telles que dans quel quartier vivre, où inscrire mes enfants à l'école? La qualité de vie à Salvador?

Comme il n'y a pas d'école française, je pensais inscrire mes enfants à l'école Panaméricaine. Quelqu'un connait-il? Quelqu'un vit-il dans le quartier de Patamares?

Je vous serais très reconnaissante pour toutes infos que vous pourriez m'apporter.

Laurence

Bonjour Laurence,

Did you move to Salavdor. I am from NZ and have been here for 2 months. I live in Patamares with my inlaws. We have a baby. I have just found this website & hoping to meet some people in Salvador

Bonjour Laurence,

ma petite soeur est actuellement au Brésil (après avoir passé 6 mois en échange universitaire avec l'école d'ingénieur agro-alimentaire). Pour ses derniers jours au Brésil, il souhaiterait visiter Salvador et, en grande soeur que je suis, je me demande sil cela n'est pas trop risqué qu'elle le fasse seule.

Je serai preneuse de ton expérience sur place.

merci

Hello s dos santos,

When posting to the Brazil Forum (Anglophone version) would you please do so in ENGLISH ONLY, out of consideration for all of our members.

If you wish to post to the Francophone version of the Brazil Forum (or any of the other language-specific versions) click on the flag icon in the green banner at the top of this page and select the desired language from the drop-down window. In those forums it is also necessary to post only in the forum's specified language.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

Cheers,
James     Expat-blog Experts Team