Looking for business partner to start a cat cafe in Singapore

Dear all,

I am seriously looking for a partner, perhaps a mentor to start an F&B Business. You and I know how good is the Singapore Market.

My idea is to start a cat cafe with uniqueness, especially when there are already 2 out in Singapore in just 3 months! Environment that brings people around and cats who does not over-worked 12 hours a day so they can interact with human better, are just to name a few. I am a big cat lover and I am very determined. I see this as a dream that I have to make it into reality.

I am so excited to share with you a lot more on my idea. Please contact me through email at [email protected] or drop me a message here, whichever comfortable!

Warmest Regards

Sounds interesting! I've heard about pets cafe before but never been one before. It create a fun dining experience for the owner and the pet. The cats can play together and the owners can socialize at the same time. I think you need a big shop space to have a playground for the cats. Start up should be high.

Hi Fyntoh,

I advise you to post your request for a business partner in the Business partners classifieds in Singapore section please. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thanks to WNWS for your kind words! I am born a cat-lover and after doing some financial calculations on the cost and revenue, I found that the expected profit is actually very high (I done the calculation on a very neutral mind, not pessimistic neither too optimistic). I have taken into consideration on running costs, bad stage of economics and many other aspects, and I really found that this isn't just a novelty, but it is workable!

I have worked out the capital required, that's why I am actively searching for people to partner up now. Do let me know if you know anyone possible ok?!!

Priscilla, thanks for your kind advice as well ; )

warmest regards,
fyn

Hi,

Have you find partner already ?

The last post is 18 months ago and the thread starter didn't reply any more since then.
Thus you can assume he already has a partner or didn't pursue the idea further.