Need to fill a container for move to Costa Rica

Trying to get a full container for shipment.
I am posting this, hoping someone will see it who knows someone, if not themselves, who will be relocating to Costa Rica this year.

I am looking for a person or persons interested in sharing a container for a move to Costa Rica. If you are currently living in CR, and have things still located in the states and are considering shipping them, let me know. I plan to ship sometime between Sep 1 — and Oct 1, but am flexible also. I would like to either include my things in your shipment or ship your things with mine.

My email is [email protected]

You should post in the facebook pages for expats. You will be more likely to find someone there.

Hi maezing,

You may also post your ad here as well : https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/ce … aring.html

Good luck,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi there
How big a container 20 or 40 foot, we have some basic construction materials, we need to send down. Fixtures, Tiles, Etc. We also know of a company that does partial shipments.

I am working towards filling up 40 foot container. I have several people who want to ship things also so I may have enough things right now. Not sure, I will check back with you. Contact me at my email address so I have your email address in my file to use when I get closer to shipping time. We may have room, I will need to find out exact shipments and what each person is shipping. This will give me a better idea. We will more than likely use Costa Rica shipping company. I have used them in the past when I made a move there several years ago. Contact me at my email address and we will stay in touch. Mae

Please be cautious.  We are shipping a 40' container and have been in contact with various shippers (we have chosen one now).  Building materials are one of the things that do not get accepted well.  We have been cautioned not to bring obvious materials for construction but may get away (with not extravagant duties) emergency lighting, LED bulbs, and other minor things.  We were warned by more than one shipper not to bring construction "materials".  Please discuss this with your reputable shipper.    Cheers .... Terry

Thank you for the info. I will check with my moving company.