Original Attar perfumes

hey people

i am looking for some original Attar perfumes that too at a reasonable rate...any specific shop you know??

Have you checked A'ali Mall in Seef? They seem to have all the perfumes and cosmetics you could ever ask for.

There are a number of shops in the souq that sell Attar (perfumes) and at fairly reasonable prices. You will find some of these in the road down Bab-al-Bahrain. Also venture into the lanes and alleyways of the souq.

You can also try "Syed Junaid Alam" and "Asgharali" outlets where you may be able to purchase very good quality stuff. These two chains have outlets in most malls in Bahrain as well as in the main souqs.

@brightonguy-thanx for the info bro..but i am looking for the traditional shops since i feel the shops in mall will be highly overpriced..thoung i havent checked them out

@ farhaz-thanx for the info farhaz..i have seen asghar ali shop in BCC but i will prefer SOUQ..

Actually, Syed, you will be surprised. There is not much of a difference in perfume prices between shops and outlets in the souq and malls. And quality of what you get in recognized places like Junaid and Asgharali is pretty good. You may get substandard stuff in the souq if you are not careful. Having said that, do walk around in the souq. And make sure you bargain :)