Looking for foreign sound engineer in Saigon

Hi everybody,
I am looking for foreign sound engineer in Saigon
Do you know coffee bar, magazine, web sites, ads, ... where I can find it?
Thanks a lot

Frederic
[email protected]

Hi, I just send you a message, you can contact this guy. He used to work for a well-known media company. He may help you in this matter.

BR
Tam

Thank you TAM for your response
What guy?
You did not write the link

Please read my note in your inbox! Cheers

I received
thank you very much

OMG, just read again your message, the guy I introduce to you is a Vietnamese.

Yes, thank you, I read.
But I am looking for a foreign sound engineer
(I'm french)
Thank you anyway

Get in touch with Saigon Sound, may be able to help you.

http://www.saigonsoundsystem.com/

Thank you, I've already met Rod the CEO.
He has the same problem finding a foreign sound engineer

Hi, I'm John from England. I have experience with sound equipment and can rig and operate P.a's also have experience with 24 trk studios etc.I play guitar and bass. What exactly is it you require?
Cheers
John

(Moderated)

Hello,

Can you give me the contact of the vietnamese sound engineer please! I'm searching for one very quickly.

Thanks in advance!

Alex

Hi Alex,

I lost her email which is very old
I have contact details of another sound technician, if you want.
He speaks English.
Contact me :
[email protected]
Good luck !

Frederic

Hey

Not sure if your still looking but I have studied sound engineering in the past in Australia,.... I am American and yeah what are you looking for exactly ?

hi I have friend , He is living in Vietnam now . But he born in UK and he is sound engineer , he looking for this job in VN  . Can you help him m please?

Moderated by Priscilla
Reason : For your own security, please do not post your phone number on the forum

This ad was posted 2 years ago.
Since, I've found a sound engineer
Your friend is fluent in Vietnamese?
We can eventually meet to talk.
BR

Frederic

Hi, just came across this thread. I too am looking forward to finding a sound engineer in Saigon, also would like to network with any sound engineers or people in the audio industry. Do drop me a PM so that we can get in touch?

Cheers

Hi,

What is your name ?
We have two recording studio, and my friend Philippe is a french sound engineer (25 years experience).
Recording and Mixing studio
5.1 Audio Post Production
Music Composing and Arranging
[email protected]
Warmly

Frederic

Hi, I'm frankie bfrom Singapore,  I'm in the audio visual n lighting industry for about 30 years now,  I also know a big network of people in the same industry, cheers.
Frankie wong

Hi Mr Howes, is your friend based on Ho Chi Minh City? I would love to get in touch if he is.

As explained in my reply, my friend is currently based in Saigon.
You have all contact details in my post.
Cheers

Frederic

i have friend who is looking for sound engineer job in VietNam .Is there have someone  looking for foreign sound engineer ? Please contact him on this email : =**********
Thank you so much

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Email address removed for your own security

Contact: [email protected] They have some good profiles for engineers, interpreters and sales staff

The original post is from about 5 years ago, so I'm sure he's figured something out by now.

Hi everybody,

As you can see, this thread is really an outdated one.

I invite those who are looking for a job to post directly in the jobs section > https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/viet … minh-city/

Thanks

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed