Cakes for Delivery

Hi,

Im planning to send a cake to a friend who is in Sirsi, Karnataka right now... im trying to look for a cake store where i could pay online or thru my creditcard since it is not possible to send a cake coming from Manila, Philippines.

Hopefully, someone could help me on this.

Thanks in advance.

~trixieandrea :)

HI,
I m also from sirsi.. dear you never find a online cake delivery in that place. its my native place..
but you can send some gifts.. courier it,, it will be delivered

Guru

To wish your special one you can greet him by sending gifts, cakes and personalized greetings from one of the biggest gifting portal named 'Post My Greetings'. I also ordered a Special Cake from the same web portal and my father just loved that cake.

Thanks to the 'Post My Greetings' for making the CAKE so special and delivered to Karnataka in a timely manner.

Hello AunditaSharma,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that the initial discussion is quite old, dated last year!

Thank you,
Pravin.

I searched a lot on the web but did not find a reliable gifting website that delivers flowers, gifts, cakes to India on my behalf in a perfect shape. I am lucky that I came across this discussion and found the Post My Greetings.

I ordered a Special Cake in the morning to wish my friend on his birthday. The best thing I like about this website is, they delivered the cake to Bangalore on the same day. Thanks to this web portal that made my work so easy. Soon I will place my second order for the Father's Day!

The Information by Aundita really made my work simple and fast. Thanks :)

For bangalore there are many website available which offers online cake and flower delivery and with innovative concept... One of them I tried was winni.in/c/4/cakes -Winni... It was good experience.... Reasonable rates, good quality of cake and flowers... Amazing service was letting you choose the time of delivery on specific day and capture the moment... I still have the moment which they captured for me... Loved the concept...