Where to rent?

Hi! My hubby and I along with our 3 little ones are moving to Malaysia at the end of June. Wondering which area are the best place to rent? My children will be going to Aust International school (Seri Kempangan) & hubby working in Jalan Ambang. We would like to rent somewhere with other expats between KLCC & selangor district, close amenities like supermarket, doctor clinic as well as, the LRT ( for hubby ). I know this question has been asked but would like to know the current opinions. Budget circa RM8000, although given the glut of condos I am sure to get a good deal.
Thank you kindly

Hi Kaz,

With your budget you can manage to rent something in KLCC! Take a look at the housing section :) there is alot!

Kind regards,
Chenara

(Moderated: Please register in the Kuala Lumpur business directory)

You could consider Putrajaya for accommodation and your husband could take the KLIA Transit train to Sentral Station and change to the LRT (if the office is near to KLCC Twin Towers and Suria Shopping Centre). Public transport is the only sensible option as driving into KL City is a nightmare.  You may find the Australian School has busing arrangements from that area.  Otherwise, lots of families attending that school live in Bukit Gita Bayu or Mines Resort/ BlueWater Estate. However, the links to public transport are poor and the only viable route would be the KL Kommuter line.

Hi, we r from Brisbane. We been here for a month and we r renting the Treez @bukit Jalil. Just want to let u know, dont rent the Treez. The management is terrible.
Hope u can find a house soon.
With 8k, its a lot of money. U can find a good one easily.

Kaz77 ,

do email me if you are still looking for it, I hope could help out.

Thank you.
Regards,
Kom

[email protected]

[moderated: pls post your ad in the housing section]