Danish Green Card

Hi

I am 34 and originally from Pakistan. I have got MS computer Science and Bachelor in Commerce from pakistan and ACCA and BSC (Honours) from UK. I want to check, am i eligible for Green Card? I have 3 years working experience as Financial Controller in UK firm.

Education :  50 Points (ACCA is equivalent to UK Master degree and UK Master degree is 1 year of Danish Master)
Bonus Point:  10 points  as my occupation is on positive list.
Experience: 10 points
Language: 20 ( got Ielts score of 7)
Adaptibility: 10 points
Total : 115

one more thing, on application form, It is asking for Declaration from educational institutions confirming authenticity of my documents. I tried to get such declaration but unable to get it as they are saying I can get verification from Higher Education Comission of Pakistan (It is also requested on form that all pakistani degrees should be attested by HEC). Is it compulsory to get such declaration?

Many Thanks

i have many confuse with your talk:-

ACCA = MBA ?? Are you kidding me ?? if u have completed whole ACCA degree then u might have undergraduate category

master degree from Pakistan "Please note that a Master's degree from e.g. a Pakistani university will often be assessed as equivalent to two years' studies at a Danish university, or a Danish Bachelor's degree.

DO some research before you apply, that would help you

ACCA is equivalent to UK Master Degree and I have obtained certificate of comparability from UK NAARIC. First 9 papers out of total 14 are equivalent to UK Bachelor Degree.

My Question is do we need to get declaration from each educational institution to confirm authenticity of certificate? Is it mandatory?

Hi , deceleration is required . its just a letter from ur college stating autenticity of ur diploma nd transcript . did u try to consult ur college ? r tey not ready to provide such letter ?

Spoke to one of my previous colleges they agreed to give such letter. but another University from pakistan not ready to give such letter, instead they verified the copy of my degree and signed it.

I am confused about my UK degrees, do I need declaration from them too?

I think you can not get 50 points of your education. I will suggest you to please send your educational documents to Danish Authority to check weather its equal to Danish Masters. the rest of numbers looks better to get required points. You need to get equivalent certificate from HEC for ACCA. ACCA is just a certification not a degree...good luck

The letter from your university where they write all information of your degree brov...