Your opinions pls

Hi! My hubby and I along with our 3 little ones are moving to Malaysia at the end of June. Wondering which area are the best place to rent? My children will be going to Aust International school (Seri Kempangan) & hubby working in Jalan Ambang. We would like to rent somewhere with other expats between KLCC & selangor district, close amenities like supermarket, doctor clinic as well as, the LRT ( for hubby ). I know this question has been asked but would like to know the current opinions. Budget circa RM8000, although given the glut of condos I am sure to get a good deal.
Thank you kindly

Jalan ampang is quite a long road actually, stretching several kms, and u might need to give a better clue. most parents sending their kids to the australian school live in bangsar, as this is the closest expat location. ur budget will get u a nice unit there.

I am not too sure, but I think the distance between Jalan Ampang and the Australian International School is very far. RM8000 will get you a very nice place in KL and you really need to be more specific about which area you wish to live.