Searching for friends in Sydney :)

hello everyone !
I am currently living in Belgium but I will soon move to Australia. I will arrive in Sydney maybe in one month and I will stay there for minimum one year but i really don't know anyone there. If you have contacts or if you are also planning to live there soon don't hesitate to contact me, I would be so happy to make new friends ! I am very motivated and glad to have a chance to live in this country...

Thank you for reading me !

:)

Hi DanteXIII,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Are you coming to Sydney for work or to study?

Will it be your first visit to Australia?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi, thank you for answering me :)
I am planning to work there in the tourism sector and events organisation so it will mainly be for work but I will not be against visiting a lot of wonderful places. It will be my first visit in this country and I will arrive alone so it will be a complete new adventure for me. Any help or tips are welcome :)

Hey Dantex, good to see your message here. I recently moved to Sydney and not many friends here. It will be good to get connected to someone like you. Believe me any place is dull with no friends :). When exactly are you planning to move? Do reply

Simrat
[email protected]

Hello guy. I will be happy to meet you there

Hey there !
I will arrive in something like one month I am currently ending all preparatives. Of course we can keep contact I would be happy to make some new friends :)

Welcome dude.

Hi Guys
Sentil here from Malaysia. Moved here for work. Looking forward for some gatherings to make some new friends....

to do and you'll find a group for it.