Anyone living around Binjiang?

Expat in Hangzhou Binjiang been here 1 year. Just looking to chitchat or hang out.

Hello forester,

Welcome on Expat-blog, can you please briefly introduce yourself!
And how we can help you.

Thank you, have a nice day.

Im a lady based in Binjiang Hangzhou. Been here over a year. Just looking for some friends. I like dogs. I have a pet dog. And love food and cuisines too.

I'm Living in Xiaoshan, around Bingjiang. If u need chat buddy i'm glad to be.

Introduce yourself ;)

I'm Korean guy in Xiaoshan.

I'm living in Xiaoshan too, I'm local people and doing food and beverage retail biz in local market, but now want to develope int'l market. I want to know more friends, especial foreigners in order to prove english. i only have msn: [email protected]   my mobile:13588248887

Bin Jiang is a nice place :) Just let me know if wanna hang out somewhere

I'm singapore in Binjiang make a friend with me ? :)

you born the same age as me haha :) this week is my birthday. you come with us to celebrate?

where in binjiang are you guys located?

Bin Sheng Lu

I live near Star Avenue. Anyone free this evening to meet up and chitchat?

Hi there:
My name is Katherine.I am living near BinJiang. I am a local who want to make friends from different countries to share knowledge. I have been overseas for few years which means I have an open-mind. So if you guys wanna hangout, Just let me know. Maybe we guys can have a party something.  :)

Planning to relocate to Hangzhou by end of June 2014. Would make a short trip to HZ end of April, would be staying at Star Avenue. Happy to catch up and get to know you all and HZ.