Life in al quriyat jeddah

hi friends,
i,m moving to jeddah , alquriyat ..... i got a offer from ministry of health....how is life in above mentioned place ...will a get a decent place to stay ...whats the usual rent for a 2 bedroom flat in  al quriyat....are there any indian restaurants there where i can eat daily.... how soon can i bring my family once i start working there .......please folks any information is good one and welcomed ,,...please feel free to share ..... thanks a lot....

Hi, Al Quriyat is the 100% saudi area if you are indian move to north jeddah. there are indian restaurants with spicy food everything especially your red  gum  :mad:

The closest “Indian” area to AlQuriat is Al Sharafia, which is one of the main areas in jeddah where South Asian comunities live. Both AlQuruat and Al Sharafia are looked at as areas where low income workers live. A much better “indean” area is Al Aziziah.

The avarage rent for 2 bedrooms apartment in Al Sharafia is about 12-15K ayear ,while its 16-20K in Aziziah.

"saudi area" ..... please elaborate ..... i,ll be grateful if u can suggest a better neibourhood where its safe to stay and the rentals dont exceed 20-25 k for a double/single bedroom apartment or something... thanks for the suggestion.....

thanks for post mr.ahmadk....that was useful... how r the restaurants in jeddah,,, do they serve indian food....how to find a place to stay .... what i have to look for while searching a apartment.... anything particular to look for....?  also i tried looking for a flat for rent online but it seemed expensive ....