Want to do garments business in Malaysia from Bangladesh.

I want to do business in Malaysia and want to stay permanently. Please help me how I will stay in Malaysia from Bangladesh i.e procedure of visa.

Nazrul khan wrote:

I want to do business in Malaysia and want to stay permanently. Please help me how I will stay in Malaysia from Bangladesh i.e procedure of visa.

Garments business don't bother. There must be some rumour in Pakistan/ Bangledesh that Malaysia is the route to riches just set up a garments business. This is complete nonsense. Especially if it some "mum and dad" type store. If you are investing 10 million USD in a  chain store yes there are opportunities. Not for some little one off shop as that market is saturated. So many empty clothes shops around my way - all Malaysian owned and run. You most likely won't get permission to open a  business on a small scale.

We can help you to make Business VISA in Malaysia , Call: (Moderated: Please avoid leaving your phone number on the forum)

Are you a garment manufacturer from Bangladesh? What style of clothing are you making, where is your current market, what is your production capacity, how many sewing machines do you have and which brands are you currently making for?

As Nemodot said, if you want to set up a shop in Malaysia then I just wouldn't bother. Malaysia is saturated with low end and middle end garments that sell for next to nothing and Bangladesh is making such clothes. However, if you have a factory that makes quality clothing and a big production capacity then you'd be better off exhibiting at garment exhibitions like the Hong Kong Fashion Week.

(Moderated: Please register in the Malaysia business directory)

Well that's that then, go for it!  ;)

How can we go for it ...

Just pm me I can explain to you how to you can get your dp 10 visa

Rahul85 wrote:

Just pm me I can explain to you how to you can get your dp 10 visa

You have posted on an old thread [17 months] so do not expect a reply.

The hunters will try to hunt him---- Good luck MR. BANGLADESH, and careful , have extra money for return ticket.