Opportunities of work for a foreigner in New Delhi ?

Hi,

my name is Ninon. I am French, and recently graduated with a Master's degree in 'Trade and management of International Relations, East Asia'. I did an exchange year at the University of Edinburgh in the UK, and at Kwansei Gakuin University in Japan.
I want to follow my boyfriend who is leaving next month for a one-year internship in New Delhi. He is American and will work in the marketing field.

I am looking for information about the job opportunities in New Delhi for a French girl. I am not especially looking for something in particular, just any information or advice.

Thank you for your help !

Ninon

Hi Ninon,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I hope other members will be able to advise you.

I would suggest you to post an advert in the New Delhi classifiesd > job section.

I wish you good luck
Christine

wish you good luck in your search.

thank u :)

[moderated: pls post in classifieds]

Hi there!
I've got also a query connected with this topic:
is there any possibility to work as a Spanish teacher in India?

Hi guys.
For a French Girl: Have you considered teaching French and other things?
Spanish Girl: Want to teach Spanish?

skillkindle.com

you guys should look into hospitality or hotel management. you may find it to your liking and opportunities will be easier to find. Good luck in your search

Regards
Bally

im very interested in learning Spanish lesson. if it OK to teach me and my friend, just let us know where to go....

Hi, you could teach a little bit of French. There are other freelance opportunities available here, but that would depend on what your qualifications are.

Go for french teacher Lot of demand in schools

I am looking for some one to assist with talent acquisition. Email me at [email protected]

hey u can help me by teaching spanish, i'd like to learn. let me know ur response. thanks

(moderated: please post your advert in the Jobs in New Delhi section)

[Moderated: please post in the Jobs section]

Hello,

My name Afef Aouissi. I am 27 years old. I have a degree in Italian language and literature since 2008 at the Higher Institute of Languages ​​in Tunis.

I held various jobs:

- A year as a secretary at an Italian-Tunisian company.
- Experience continues with a Tunisian paint company as a translator(from Italian to French / English or English / French into Italian)
- 4 years as a teammate in an online bank "PayPal"
- Often work in hotels like "Touristic Guide", animator, ...

In my spare time i draw, I do portraits, free read, follow courses in Latin American dance and cook (Italian food is a passion of mine)

I speak Italian, French, English and a little Spanish and Indian

PS: I love india...

Hi guys... I do have some openings... If interested, please contact.

Hello guys.

I invite you to post your advert in the jobs in New Delhi section.

Thank you.
Christine

[Moderated: post in Jobs in New Delhi pls]

yes ther are many opportunities for you.We have a french institute in delhi,if you want to teach there.inbox me for details :)

[Moderated: no free ads pls]

[Moderated: Post an advert in the Administrative job offers in New Delhi section.]

Monna wrote:

yes, there are many opportunities to work as a Spanish teacher in India.If you can speak English as well, it will help you greatly. There are many language learning schools is India.Ven aqui y averiguas por oportunidades a Instituto Cervantes de Nueva Delhi,creo que puedes encontrar informaciones ahi, y aparte de eso hay muchos escuelas que enseñan Español. Bienvenido a India.

I believe you have a good profile to apply for VIE if you have a bit of working experience. Get in touch with Ubifrance to know which French companies have hired VIE in India. They can provide you a list.

[Moderated: off topic ;)]

hello people

Good morning Jaipur

We have an Opening for you to work as MArketing/PR/Office admin executive at a upcoming SPA chain in delhi.. Feel free to contact.. Though the Money would not be so great Initially.. But you will have definate work...
Regards
MW

My name is mesky and i am from Ethiopia I would love so if i can get any job related with finace, markating and office adminstration. please let me know if i can get it

is it only IT people that seem to get hired? I am a chef and would gladly love to find a job in the hospitality business. I find it very hard to find any job postings in that area

@ GraysGram: Have you tried posting an advert in the section chef job offers in New Delhi? It might surely help ;)

Hi Graysgram,

You can Find job according your profile in Bangalore also, Here is lot of requirement in many Industry including IT, Hospitality also.

Thank you so much for your input! It is most helpful

HEY...
MY NAME IS NEHA AND I AM HERE TO ASK THAT I HAVE ONE FRENCH FRIEND WHO IS IN NEW DELHI.. WE ARE TRYING TO GET JOB.
HE ALREADY WORKED IN FRANCE WITH CANON (PRINTERS)
AS WELL AS HE IS TRYING TO GET A BUSINESS VISA ALTHOUGH ITS DIFFICULT TO GET
SO CAN YOU PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT WILL BE THE BEST OPTION TO GET A JOB FOR HIM
THANK YOU

NEHHA wrote:

HEY...
MY NAME IS NEHA AND I AM HERE TO ASK THAT I HAVE ONE FRENCH FRIEND WHO IS IN NEW DELHI.. WE ARE TRYING TO GET JOB.
HE ALREADY WORKED IN FRANCE WITH CANON (PRINTERS)
AS WELL AS HE IS TRYING TO GET A BUSINESS VISA ALTHOUGH ITS DIFFICULT TO GET
SO CAN YOU PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT WILL BE THE BEST OPTION TO GET A JOB FOR HIM
THANK YOU

Could you please lower your caplock when posting. It is considered the same as shouting at someone when you post in uppercase. Thank you.

yes i want to learn french/spanish please contact me on [email protected]

[ Moderated : Avoid your phone number over the forum please ]