Meet new friends.

hi i am gonna visit amsterdam on 24th january if someone wants to hang out in there reply this message :)

Hi,

Same situation here, if you find any meet up events or fancy a coffee meeting let me know.

Thanks,
Simon

Hi

Coming to visit Amsterdam  on 15 Feb th ,& 16th Feb,if someone wants to hang out n  all ,

Reply me:) [email protected]

I'll be in Amsterdam on 13 march hope to meet anyone to spend the day ... As it will be so bad to be lonely in such a beautiful city

Hit me op on facebook! Marco Mossing. Native dutch guy, 24, into partying and meeting new people. I've a girlfriend who's an expat in china now, so I get bored and have nobody to be nice to. Let's grab a drink, or dive into a coffeeshop one day just to chill :) Everyone is welcome to send a message

Hi guys =)
I'm not exactly an expat but have been away for one year and came back about a month ago. I would like to meet some new cool people around Amsterdam or Utrecht to hang out with :)
Shopping,going out,cinema,museum or just coffee with someone would be just fine :)

I'll be in Amsterdam on 5 May 2014, hope to meet new friends to spend the days ... As it will be so bad to be lonely in such a beautiful city.

Hope to find new friends or group, i will be there from 5 to 17 May 2014

Best

Ahlan wa Sahlan Bebo2014,

Welcome on board to this site and welcome in the Netherlands.
I do hope you spend your vacation time very well in Amsterdam.

@Primadonna
Thank you for ur kind wishing to me, I hope so too :)

I want to travel in Amsterdam next week. So, I want to meet some friend who want to discover Amsterdam with me. Nice to meet people there^^

hi there! i'm carlo and and also i'm searching for new friends, maybe we cn talk, let me know! byee

hi Carlo
its very nice to read from you, Actually i dont know how to use expat-blog very well :) , please send me email
[email protected]

thank you

Hey Gloria

I am will be moving to Amsterdam in a few weeks and I am definitely up for having a glass of wine with you after work - let me know if you keen?

Stace

gloria posted that 2 years ago :p

hi awaiting your reply

@ ronni_bluemountain > To whom are you talking to please?

Do note that this thread is old (2012). :)

Thanks

Priscilla

Hi, living in New York and want to meet new friends

Hi Everyone ,
i am travelling to Deflt for a week and i would like to meet with new people . i am a male 35 Years , working as business development manager in a global company responsible fo North Africa and GCC
if someone feel interested we could met for a cup of coffee , please text your contact to my e-mail
[email protected]
i will be Deflt from 16 to 24th of August
Kind Regards
BiBo

hey,
i am from austria / vienna and going to move to amsterdam next week (30.7.) :) I am 29 years old, graphic designer, outgoing, creative, love to got to flea markets, concerts, I also like sewing, cycling, ...
would be nice to meet people with same interrests :)

Hi guys!
I will be traveling to Amsterdam for a couple of days in November  and was wondering if anyone will be around to meet up!?

Hi,

I am also relatively new to Amsterdam, stayng at Amstelveen. Would be good to meet new people from different culture over coffee

Regards
Subhajit

Hi ,

I am also relatively new to Amsterdam, would like to visit theatres. let me know if  you are fine aith it .I am also into IT working as an Architect

Regards

boring time ...really interested to meet up for a coffee or a nice conversation,,atleast kill up the boring time,,,,
kind regards
Pramish

Hi im living in zuid-holland. Is anybody here living around zuid-holland (den haag, rotterdam, zoetermeer) or maybe around leiden ?? Coz im living in zoetermeer about 1 year. Im married, now busy with part time job en course for staatexamen NT2 programma B1. I would love to make new friends maybe can meet up sharing the experiences where we can learn from it..

Groetjes
Haini😊

Hi Guys,

Maybe you should know that this thread here is a bit old :)

Know as well that you can start a new topic on the Amsterdam Forum for better interaction pls

Thank you

Maximilien

Guys am at the moment touring Europe for a holiday and my next stop from the 5th  is Amsterdam.. Would love  to hook up with cool people that will make my stay very fun.. Any one around or close to the city should dm me on Instagram ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

*** is   id my id   on yah oo  messenger
add me

Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
Reason : expat.com is not a dating site

To all,

A reminder that contact information is NOT to be posted on the forum, this is for your own security. 

Please use the PM system to exchange contact info.

Also remember that Expat.com is not a dating site.

Thanks everyone  :cheers:

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Although I think your message is overkill at the least, I do appreciate you sharing.

Best regards, Karl

ok

Karl81 wrote:

Although I think your message is overkill at the least, I do appreciate you sharing.

Best regards, Karl

Never ever underestimated the consequences of posting personal details on a open forum.

Hi everyone,

My name is Akshat ,I come from India and have been living in Europe from past few years. Recently ,I moved to Amsterdam for my new job and would like to make a new social circle here. I am looking for people who like to hang out for a coffee or a beer or just for a walk around the city

Akshat,

Hello,

Looking for a friend to travel amsterdam with. I am only there for 3 days coming from london. If your interested plz send me a message..

Hi Cristina,

I'm inetersted in meeting and hang up with u in Amstaerdam if is ok with u,
but i will like to know the exactly date to make plan for that because i have work here.

Thanks and hope to hear from u soon.

Greetings

Sunny.

Just say when. I come next week

Hey,

Well I was planning in january, but I am now  changing it to sometime at the end February.   I don't know the exact dates has of yet.. :0)

Hi,

Send me email so we talk ***

Thanks!

Sunny.

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago