Want to know more about Accra

Hello all...I m from india..want to know more about accra . I want to move here...I want job for myself...I hav done bsc nursing and presently pursuing Mba hospital administration .I m in last semester. ..plz guide me what can I do.

Hello raavi,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I created a new topic with your post on the Accra forum for more visibility. :)

What do you want to know exactly about Accra please?

Thank you,

Priscilla  :)

lots  of  indians  trading in  ghana   and  i  can  give  u  some  contact  of  indian  residence in  accra    and  kumasi  . i  hope  they  can  asure u  of the  life  in  ghana  .  peacefull  .

Where do most of Indians live in Accra ?

Hello,

You may want to call the India Embassy in Accra and ask them.
local: (030) 277.5601
international: +233.30.277.5601
email: [email protected]

For anyone looking to move to Ghana soon, this blog post offers some great insight to get you excited and prepared! Enjoy =)

meqasa.com/blog/expat-moving-to-ghana-soon-heres-what-you-need-to-know

I presume you mean you want to work here. If so I suggest you look on the various job websites and see what is available. You might also consider volunteering and should look for organisations that place volunteers.

Accra is nice city in ghana.with many companies and tourist .for more call me xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

You should never put your phone number in a public post. Also people are interested in specific information and not general comments

well i live in Ghana Greater Accra what do you want to know about Accra so i can help you

i agree about volunteering! 👌🏻👏🏻
You can also find a work but it can be quite difficult
You can know more about this topic on my blog about Ghana and work part and volunteer experience in orphenage.✌🏽️

expatbyisa.wordpress.com

Isabelle, a french expat in Ghana for 2 years now😉