Graphic designer looking for job.

Dear Sir,
I am applying for the post of Graphic Designer and Pre-press. I have over 9 years experience working in companies such as Chesteroc Ltd, SYCS Ltd, Quad printing and Diadeis Ltd, in Mauritius as a Graphic Designer and pre-press.

I have been on the field of Graphic Design for international and local company. Through these years I had a great experience working with various companies helping them to create several concept and creative designs so as to satisfy their customers. 

My competent is Adobe illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe In design, Adobe Acrobat, Quark Xpress, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and have a current typing speed of 40 words per minute with 100% accuracy.

Since the beginning of my working career I have gained many skills through the jobs and feel that I would be a valuable asset to your organization.

I enjoy working in a creative team and have the ability to communicate with managers and colleagues alike as my referees can confirm. As such, I believe I can make a significant contribution to your publishing team.

I am enclosing a recent printout of my C.V giving comprehensive details of my profile.

I hope that my application would be kindly entertained.

Yours faithfully,
Moossun Reeyaze
(Graphic Designer)

Hi Reeyaze,

Please post your advert in the Graphic designer job offers in Virginia section, this might help. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hi,

I am looking for a good designer for my nrlew business (print agency). If you are local to the dmv area, please let me know.