New In Jordan ? Need Tips

Hi,

If you are new, and want to get a briefing before you embark on an arabic culture in Jordan, you can contact me.

I came to live here some 35 years ago, and I still feel like a stranger, so I am your guy.

You still feel like a stranger after 35 years in Jordan because you want to be a stranger!

That's a bit harsh, don't you think?

How do you know Sameer?

Because I know Jordan and how social Jordanians are. 35 years in any country should be more than enough to make you feel at home.
How could you handle it if you live as a stranger for 35 years? What makes you stay? Jordan is not a rich country so I can't find any reason to let you push yourself and to live as a stranger for such a long time! So either the bigguy's statement is not true, or it's a pickup line!
Please understand that I have nothing against bigguy but I've been an expatriate since 2007 and I have managed to make friends all over the world. It's not because I'm good at it, but it's because this is the only way to survive. If you are looking for true friends, probably you won't find them anywhere on earth.

Sam

Bratty1919 wrote:

That's a bit harsh, don't you think?

It's a bit frank!