Get-Together @ Indigo Pub – Thursday 5 April

Hi Guys!

To celebrate the return of the spring and the nice weather, I am organizing another party next week... like we need an excuse ;)

As usual, the purpose of this party is to bring people together to socialize, meet new people, welcome new comers, making new friends, sharing experiences...  and have FUN :)

So, for our 9th Get-Together,  let's meet Thursday 5 April from 20:00 and onwards at:

Indigo Pub
İstiklal Cad. Tomtom Mah. Acara Sk. No:5/A – BEYOĞLU

Map

When you coming down Istiklal caddesi, after Galatasaray high school, turn left at the House cafe.

The place is well known for its good music and DJs, so get ready to meet some nice people and  don't forget your dancing shoes... :)

Like the other time, let me know through this forum and/or by private message if you want to join or if you need more info...

Hope to see you all

Best,

David

Hi Dave,

I would love to come. I completely new in Istanbul (and this website) and really want to meet some other expats :)

Thanks and see you there,
Mary

Hey Dave. I'll be there too...:one

hey dave u i will join too ...

Maybe I will join too =)

I also want to join, i'll do my best :)

I am not able to, sorry. I have an exhibition to organize. By the way, you all invited 12 - 14 April Solarex Istanbul Exhibition. Tell the info desk that you areHakan Kurt's guest and get the badge. We might enjoy turkish coffee.

count me in Dave! See you there!

should make it !

Thanks....:(
I like to come but so far from me.... im in avrupa part....

Hi Dave

I will be there . Would like to meet all of them and make friends.

Regds

Loy

I will be there too :D

Great! So far we are already 80-85 people for Thursday :D

İ'd love to join but i dnt know anyone :/

It's all about it Ganda :)

When you come, I will introduce you to others... so far, nobody has been left alone...:)

hello Dave
I will come with two friends of mine!
See u

I will also try to come before 09:00pm for my first together with you.

Hi dave ! I will come with a friend of mine!

thank u so much for ur invitation but sorry i cant come,im not n turkey,hope u will enjoy it well

omg... ı registered today.. and ı wonder when you will organise again next party dave???

I will do the next one May 11 (Friday) :)

Hi David, I can attend the party this time:)) will bring some friends, will look forward to see you soon;)

Hey Dave, I am a new member, I will be visiting Istanbul in a week, staying for a month. it s my first time. any fun going on between may16th til june 10th ? I am from Miami , the capital of parties, lol. p[lease let me know.

gonna come by with a friend

nice :)

Hi dave....count me in for your next party..also could you sugggest nice bar or club in IST...been to taksim once and find too many swindlers there to lure the pray to their dens....scary...cheers mate keep posting ...