Where can I buy a Backgammon set in Manila?

Anybody know where I can buy a backgammon set in the Manila area?

Thanks,
Art

Hi there Art,I am in England at the moment would you like me to buy one from here,Send it to you when I am in Philippines?.I will be in Angeles City before Christmas,Advice me on a price if you want one.Cheers Joe.

Hi Art,

There's a lot of backgammon for sale in Manila.

Just go to Google, search for "where to buy backgammon in Manila"

then the list will be exposed..I can't post a link here..it's a violation :P

wanderingsalsero wrote:

Thanks,
Art

You can try in 168 Mall Divisoria,Manila but it's a crowded place or try to visit the Sulit website, they have some nice backgammon for sale there.

You could try either in SM or Robinsons or WalterMart or either go to Divisorio where they have an open-air market and very cheap prices as well,but please be aware,it can get very crowdy especially at this time of year i.e cheap Christmas presents,school supplies.
Regards

Hi Art,

Hope this may help you (",)

TopMama Enterprises

Phone: (049) 501-4588 / 09175006241/09237182109
8778 B Santol Street, San Antonio Village, Makati City Philippines
manila
Philippines

Regards,
JP

wanderingsalsero wrote:

Thanks,
Art

Just any case anybody wants to know something very hard to believe...I still can't find a backgammon board anyplace that I've been to.  I've been to several places around SM Ayala and also Rockwell/PowerPlant and noplace that I've been has one. 

Keep me in mind as you wander through stores yourself.  I know several people in my own social circle who'd like to learn to play but I don't have a board to play on.

On a related subject.....would it be safe to order one on the internet and try to get it via the regular mail here?

Regards,
Art

hello how do you do?im looking for backgammon set.please where can i buy it?this is my number (Moderated: Please avoid leaving your phone number on the forum)

I have one which i brought it from Istanbul. Rarely used and good as new,
If anyone needs it i can sell it as 2k php,
Just pm me.

Thanks

@ greencross > It would be best if you can post in the Manila leisure classifieds section please.

Thank you,

Priscilla

oh my friend i was also looking for a backgammon set in manila but i just found a very small and cheap one about 100 php in  toy kingdom  in sm mega mall ..im desperately  looking for a good one but up until now there is nothing at all :sosad:

hi there,

Pls. check the sulit.com

You may click the products you are looking for.

Regards,

Jerry

If u are still interested  to buy pm me.

Thanks

I am not sure. I am playing backgammon online. It is much more fun

Hi Good Morning try National Book store in any of the SM shopping Malls they usually have everthing

My friend, you are in the Philippines....be creative. The best craftsman in the world are right outside your door. Ask one of the cabinet makers to make you a nice set. You can get your matching stones from the ocean side and have them cut and polished and the board itself would be an easy work...

Last year I employed a guy to make a chess set (no I don't play)....he carved the pieces to perfection (all matching stones from the beach) the board was a log ( ONE meter diameter two feet high)

It made a nice birthday gift and only cost 5 thousand Pesos...