Can anyone give me some information about moving in Rome?

Ciao a tutti,

My name is Myria, I am Greek from the island of Cyprus.I have been in Rome 3 times until now and i am dreaming of coming stay for a long time.. but i don't know the language and i have no friends to help me..Actually i don't know how to start.Can anyone give me some information about moving in Rome? :)

Thank you

Hi Myria,,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a new thread as from your post on the Rome Forum for better visibility and interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien

ciao
Italy is like most of countries divided from top to buttom regarding to cost of living ...people are friendly

hi ! i would like to confirm one thing i have pakistan passport now i am in cyprus for study ... i would like to ask do i need visa to move from cyprus to romania ,bulgaria and croatia ... or is easy to move from cyprus to europe ?

Hello.. Maybe it is late.. but ı am thinking of living in Rome for a while..I have read your ad...  so ı thought of learning about the ways of life from you..
ps-ı am a retired university educator lady..kind regards..

I am a woman on a very small pension. I would like to move to Rome next year. I have seen some advertisements for very small studios for about $400.00 a month.  Are these legitimate?  Could someone tell me where to find a very small apartment for that price in Rome?  Thank you very much.  Sincerely, Denise

Hello I am a retiree educator lady.. Maybe we can share the rent...