Visiting australia

hi,
Over the past years, i have tried so much to come , volunteer or work in Australia but my plans have never succeeded, I even tried applying for scholarship to no avail. I have a bachelors in library and information science.
I have my Kenyan  friends but they have never bothered to help me out. Is there a way someone on this site can assist me get an admission in one of the schools and upgrade my studies,

euphrey wrote:

hi,
Over the past years, i have tried so much to come , volunteer or work in Australia but my plans have never succeeded, I even tried applying for scholarship to no avail. I have a bachelors in library and information science.
I have my Kenyan  friends but they have never bothered to help me out. Is there a way someone on this site can assist me get an admission in one of the schools and upgrade my studies,

Have you considered coming over on a working holiday visa. I feel there is not much work around for you in your field of expertise. This work can be done by a local person.

Have you done an online search for teaching institutions for courses and come over on a student visa. You will be very hard pushed to get a scholarship.

To come on a student visa you will have to pay for your course and accommodation. You can work part time on a student visa. For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au

Good luck

thanks very much :)