Looking to meet foreigners or native english speakers

Hi everyone! I live in Ankara, but I'll be in Istanbul this weekend and was wondering if anyone would like to meet up for coffee or drinks. I am native in Turkish as well but would like to have a proper converstation in English for a change.

hello   how are you  will  be nice if we meet when you come to istanboul  and drink something in opine  area  you

Hi Albay how are you , i saw your message and i would like to meet you . i am staying europen side of istanbul . my mobile number is 0532 575 77 62 waiting your call . thank you ibrahim.

Hi Albay. I will be avilable on this weekend. I  would be happy if we meet. We would have nice weekend.

Sorry, looking for only native speakers.

hi there i am new to istanbul, looking for english speaker for a coffee and nice conversation :)

wow wow wow cell numbers are running everywhere..

Hi there, I'd like to meet Americans... ;) Anyone around?

Hey. I'm not American but looking to meet and converse with a native English speaker.

Dino

Hi there,

I live in Toronto would however I would love to connect with you maybe chat every so often if you use whatsapp ***.:)

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct