Papers Asked When Marrying a Jordanian Man in the Court in Jordan

Salamualikum. My fiancee is planning to come to Jordan to marry me, we met each other before and now planning to get married in the court. What are the papers she needs to bring with her though she's divorced recently and her state wouldn't allow her to marry for 6 months, so we are planning to wait till these stupid 6 months pass and then get married, so wonder what r the papers they will ask in the court. Still will ask the court but like to hear from those who have / had the same experience... thanks dear brothers and sisters in advance

Make sure your spouse doesn't have narcissistic personality disorder..I just found my way back to the states after being trapped there in Jordan for 5 months...this mental disorder is very high in the men in Jordan an they will sweep u off ur feet with the best love to just turn around in treat you so bad n it will leave u speechless wondering wtf? So if your life with your new husband has taken a nose dive please look up this mental disorder..YouTube has great videos on this condition...please research n if the pieces of the puzzle starts coming together please find a way out with or without children to leave this man...I promise u ,,it will never get better ever...

I'm sorry about your bad experience about Jordan. Alhamdulilah we met before and know each other very well and agreed on each and everything before stepping any step. Jordan and its people are great and sorry for it but u can't say the whole country men are bad coz of a bad person u met. Besides your answer is completely irrelevant to my question...Thanks

No not all Are bad...I wasn't trying to answer your question...wrong post...good luck 2 u...[moderated]

:offtopic:

Hi s.mayyas and welcome :)

I hope others can help you with your questions.

Best of luck,
Christine

Somebody can tell me what papers i need to colect to be merried for Jordanian men?? Am not from Jordan so i think i need more then usualy....thnx

When I married my Jordanian husband I had to bring from Australia
-birth certificate
- letter stating I was single and not married before (got it from birth,deaths registery)
And all my documents had to be translated into Arabic, we then had to get this certified by the australian embassy stating they were true.

Hope that helps.
Mandy

Walaikum Salam sister,

Alhamdulillah for your post. Please check with the Jordanian website, best ever news for what you need. (We plan and Allah plans and He is the best of planners.)

I'm exstremly excited for you, not just for your pending marriage, but that you are a muslimah.  I've been reading all day  these post it seems, between prayers, I'm sincing that perhaps the women that are troubled are not muslimahs. SubhanAllah!! I was going to post something about abuse, however now I don't know if I will. Will it be accepted?

May Allah SubhanAllah Ta'ala bless you, grant you ease, peace and a happy marriage, Ameen.

Happy Early Ramadan to all my brother's and sisters... Fi Amanillah

@ American Muslim Sister :

You replied on a very old and inactive thread.
All these members who replied here are inactive since 2014 so don't expect any answers from them.
And in the meantime she figured already out what documents she needed.

Did I understood you correctly that only non Muslims faces troubles with Arabic men?
If so then I would say that your statement is very naive.
Unfortunately even Arabic women face same issues!

Assalamu Alaikum @primadonna... Ramadan Kareen!   If you celebrate. (I didn't check your profile)

Shurkan for observing that i posted on an old thread, I did apologize on my next  post, your anyone have been offened, showing i realized late, it was an old thread...perhaps if you'd  looked closer that would have been obvious, but no worries!!  I'm sorted of  new to this forum. Perhaps my post  will help someone else...in sha Allah.

I will make dua for you...May Allah heal your hurts and pain, give you and your loved ones peace...ameen.

Fi Amanillah

Allaho akram!

No worries!
Just to let you know that you won't get replies from these members.

But still you didn't answered my question...