The Parts of Speech in the English Language

You may find my post quite boring but take a minute to think of it. I am alarmed because two out of ten children only know what are the Eight Parts of Speech in the English Language.

rhinevizcarra78 wrote:

You may find my post quite boring but take a minute to think of it. I am alarmed because two out of ten children only knows what are the Eight Parts of Speech in the English Language.

Welcome to Expat-Blog......
Where , and if it is because of school or teachers not interested in teaching grammer...........

regards,
Anil

rhinevizcarra78 wrote:

You may find my post quite boring but take a minute to think of it. I am alarmed because two out of ten children only knows what are the Eight Parts of Speech in the English Language.

I'm alarmed because so many English teachers are too crap to be able to teach it properly.
That's why so few kids are aware of it.

Personally, I prefer less traditional teaching methods.

rhinevizcarra78 wrote:

Those who want to learn, learn even without a teacher ...  :top:

thank you anil

You are welcome..........
But you didn't mentioned how it has alaarmed you and in which part it is more..........

Regards,
Anil

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR