In search of my lost love in riffa, bahrain

hi...im a philipina searching for my lost bf in riffa
my bf is a medteach in bdf for 7years. mar 31 we lost communication for i dont know reason.he just went offline and phone not ringing...can youre kind heart help me to locate him.. he is SAM JACK,31 an indian....im really worried what might happened to him... please help me...[Moderated: no phone number on the forum please]

The BDF has thousands of people working for it. Will be almost impossible to locate one person from such a large number of people, especially with so little information.

You could try to contact the BDF directly. Perhaps they could help you.

Good luck.

hi sir FARHANZ..... so much message i send to everyone in expat and i can send msg now...i emailed bdf already but no reply..i think their site is not active.. i emailed even in police site there... i dont have means of calling bdf.. can you help me calling bdf and look for mr. sam jack?? please help me.. this is my only way to find hi. im really worried what might happen to him...please SIR

ANNA

If you have contacted the police, there is little else can be done.  There are thousands of people living in Bahrain and it will be near impossible to find someone with the information you have provided.

Do you not have contact details of his friends, work colleagues, employer?

I am sorry to say this but maybe he doesn't want to be found.

Copied this from another thread (https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=340284):

helpless gf wrote:

hi brighton guy... mant private msgs i send so expat cant allow me to sand msgs anymore... i tried everything sir.. he is offline since monday which he not used to do..please help me sir..please

Maybe he has just gone back to India. Or he is simply avoiding you. How long have you too known each other?

PS: since you have your own thread on this topic running, please do not post everywhere. Continue your discussion here.

I know him so much that he wont hide from me. We have a respectable relationship. He never done this to me. As a loving heart and faithful to god i dont want to think negative like his hiding from me. I know it million of people there but bdf is narrow place to find him. I know you guys have a kind heart to help me...

Friends only by names. Family is in india. He works in bdf. I even emailed bdf already.

You will be surprised. I certainly do not have a kind heart. And neither would someone who you only know by name and perhaps have not seen.

Sorry to disappoint you hapless gf, but I think you should just wait for him to get back in touch with you, and if he does not, perhaps you should just move on.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

And one more thing if i wont do this i wont know the REAL REASON of his lost...help me please

Only his friends i didnt see... he went here once to see me...

helpless gf wrote:

And one more thing if i wont do this i wont know the REAL REASON of his lost...help me please

What I can suggest is to keep trying to call him. you may eventually get him.

helpless gf wrote:

Only his friends i didnt see... he went here once to see me...

So you have indeed met him. Best wishes

Sir my request is there someone there who can call bdf human resource office to locate him... i know everyone is kind as allah bless kind heart.

I keep calling him but only beep im hearing...how come its so hard to call there... and is there any NGO that could i contact and seek help to them?

Hi Helpless gf,

I am sorry what happened to you.

In order to help you, i advise you to post your request in the Missing people in Manama section please.

Thank you,

Priscilla

HI helplessgf,
please provide some more details about this girl like his real name, indian name or his friends names or where u met him .his picture or what he talk about so we may help u for sure.
ahmed

it is really not good to hurt some one like this but give some mor edetails like his car number type of car , where did u meet him or his friends names and tel #s or what ever u remember of him.
may be he has gone to india for vacation so wait and see if he is coming back to u?

Hai im sorry to telling this maube his avoiding you so let him to find you if he still love you goodluck thnks :)

If so serious then y u don't go to police. And you might have his photos if love really happened.

Bahrain police are very brave and they can only help you. ...

shayeen wrote:

If so serious then y u don't go to police. And you might have his photos if love really happened.

Bahrain police are very brave and they can only help you. ...

I am not too sure this will be helpful. My experience with Bahrain Police has not been very encouraging. From experience I can tell you that Bahrain Police will ask you to look for the person and let them know if you find the person.

Seriously,  can't be possible but if you have experienced then yes I have to believe in you.

And that is daam bad if they said to you...

But sometimes it's depends upon person to person. .. I hope not all are like the way you described.....

shayeen wrote:

Seriously,  can't be possible but if you have experienced then yes I have to believe in you.

And that is daam bad if they said to you...

But sometimes it's depends upon person to person. .. I hope not all are like the way you described.....

Happened more than once and not just to me. I know a few cases where each time this was the response. I got the feeling this was a systemic issue and not isolated incidents. It is a sad situation.

But the lesson to learn is to keep away from them and try to solve your own problems.

The only time they will do anything is if you give a car registration number. Anything else is way too difficult for them.

Thanks that is cool... Police did not interfere much....

That is good info from you...

Actually one guy is irritating me.. If I beat him that means cool...what you say? No police and all....

:lol:
I cannot advise you on that bro.  :gloria

:dumbom::D

Thanks and hope this girl gets new bf soon

give me full details what ever u remember , where u meet him.his friends tel.or his home address back home india,any thing and every thing.on  we will find him out for sure .did u know his cpr or anything valuable info.did u go with him to some restaurant where he meet some one his friends or anyone.

it's been 4 years now about this story.  :D

Thanks for reading till here  :lol: