Small Business Opportunities in Tbilisi

What are the small business opportunities in Tbilisi. I wan to set up a small business in Georgia. How is life, cost of living, economy and crime rate. Is there anyone knows good opportunity to set up Cafe or Restaurant somewhere. Also what is profitable businesses in Georgia. I am coming to visit in December. So anyone knows how to set up company, Permanent residency and other legalities please help me.

so pitty that I see this thread now :(

not everything exported we manufacture some of the food you can't say that everything is depended on international trade.  I can proudly say that Gerogian producs are tastier it' worth thinking about starting little food related business. Georgian cuisine is really interesting and Georgian products DO taste different

Hi Tamara
Are you still in batumi. I am going there on the 23rd of may to set up new business restaurant and clubs and would love to know the food scene I am living in marbella but original from ireland
My email address is *** if you would like to hook up for a chat I don't know any body there regards
Marc

hi im bikram nepalese citizen want to come tbilisi anybody can help me to find job in restaurent in tbilisi as im proffesionally work as chef see my resume

Hi dear friends,
could i purchase a restaurant, Bar,Fastfood or old house(to become motel) with 25,000 $ in Tibilisi or Anaklia or Kobuleti?
if no, with how much?

how about + 0
:D

You can not buy a restaurant for $ 20 000!

Yes you can, but unless it is based on Georgian cuisine - there are low prospects for its survival. In Batumi we had several restaurants with international kitchen but rarely which survived. Currently the best (if not the only) international restaurant in Batumi is Munich, there are few good Turkish restaurants, some Azeri and Armenian restaurants, one McDonalds - and that's it.
Anyone knows when new SMART market is to be opened, construction takes longer than expected, but this is Georgia ;)

Hi there, I was wondering are you interesting in import fruits from Thailand, I'm thinking to import fruits and various of goods that rarely to get from other or reasonable price than other, if you are living in Batumi, Tbilisi, and possible to rent a place or some space as showroom such as Young Coconut, Mango etc... I think this is a good idea to grow business and share profit together as wholesale and retail, I would like to come over Georgia and take a tour and survey, I can find product in Thailand direct from farm / entrepreneur, so that we can start business as low as we can, if you interesting please send me to *** to share more ideas

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello dear friend I am planning to move to geogian  and start a salon or cleaning company please can someone one advise me on the procedure

hi
I a also planning to move to Kutaisi (Georgia)
I want to set up a poultry farm(hen & turkey).Do you think it has good scope ?
Your esteemed suggestions can be a great help.
regards
kumar

Hey Manav, I know a couple of Georgians who have got land with whom you could probably partner up.

PM me for details.

hi
please send me contact details.
regards
manav

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register your services in the business directory.

Hi everybody,

I read some topics about setting new business but it seems that it did not work out.

Is there any body who can help our community spending some minutes to list out all necessary paper to establish new company in Tbilisi.  I saw many words" it is simple, it is simple" but how it works is still a question need to answer.

I am coming next week to your beautiful country, very eager to see how I can settle here.

Thank you so much and I do hope to receive lot of value information!

Best regards,

DANG DINH MINH

Dang Dinh Minh

You can get all the information from the Public service hall, online information is outdated and the only way to get info is - directly. You can do that when you get in here, it does not take too much time and effort, unlike starting the business itself in here.

Hi Lasha,

Hope to see you this week!

Thank you

Hi Dang

I hope your purpose of visit to Georgia must have been successful.

appreciate if you can share your experience which you had gone through to open a business as we are thinking of doing the same.

Thanks
IB

Hi.

It depends what kind of business u wanna set up here.

Hi Dang

thanks for your reply, we are planning for Cafe in Batumi

do you think is there is good growth over there

Thanks

Hi.

It is very nice country and a lot of potential for cafe and restaurant. Suggest that u should visit here first for more experience.

Application is simple but pls double check if you come from India with visa.

Dear Ding,

Nice to hear you enjoyed Tbilisi
Any help or support you need about business, you can let me know.

Don't hesitate to contact me, if required.

Regards,
Mad Nick

Thank u so much.

Hello Pai Chimrung

I only noticed your question today. Are you still pursuing the idea, or have you already managed to get something organised?
Thank you

With friendly regards
Mgeli

Hey, can you please send me contact information with people who have land in georgia for a business opportunity

Hi. If u have any question. U can put it here. Trust many of us can help u.

Hi Dear,
I would like to have more info regarding the costs for open a small- Medium Cafe restaurant in Tbilisi if you can help me i will appreciate.

thanks in advance

Best Regards

Hello Daniel, did you ever receive any replies to your inquiry? I'm just curious as I recently moved here (working online in travel business) and like to see what people's experiences are business-wise.
David

Hi,
I am planning to visit Georgia in this month, my visa is on process.
I would like to know, there is any issues for Indian visitor directly travelling from India?

Be careful and you should probably speak directly with Georgian Immigration before you come because I read about Indian People with valid visas being turned away at the airport.

Hi i am coming down to tibisli have you arrived i would like to join too

Hi i am coming to georgia anyone needs a helping hand in work i am ready to do it with i just need a work pr and food and accomodation with a bit of a salafy remaining i shall grow the business and earn anyone intetested plz ping me on ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hello, I am not INDIAN. I am from Saudi Arabia. I have residency permit and have investments in Georgia.

Hello, I will not be there before AUGUST 9, 2010. You can communicate in WhatsApp if you like to arrange ***
Cheers

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Whats your watsap number

Hi David sorry for the late.
I didn't get any info yet

Hi please contact me if u interested in business

I am interested. Please send me your email

Slow progress.

Hi, i think its a good business opportunity in Georgia, i'm very often in Georgia and had a business experience there. we can have a conversation about this theme. you can add me on fcbook. Isa MV
cheers