I need your suggestions please help...

Hi! I am a Filipino expat working and living here in Riyadh together with my family. Fortunately I have a good job offer in Qatar but my problem is to transfer my son in the Philippines for his education. Actually he is going to his fourth year in high school, Can I transfer him from any school in the Philippines without any problem? Thank you.

Kabayan, of course you can transfer your son as long as you have all necessary documents. You need to get honorable dismissal and scholastic records attested by embassy or consulate.

thank you sir arviz, are they going to accept my son since he is a graduating student next year? talking about school policies in the Philippines.

natzki wrote:

thank you sir arviz, are they going to accept my son since he is a graduating student next year? talking about school policies in the Philippines.

Yes, they will accept him. Did he studied in Riyadh all throughout his primary and secondary years? If yes, he only needs to take Filipino I and Social Studies I in 4th year for him to be able to graduate, as per DECS policy for transferees from foreign countries.

thank you for the valuable info. mam lina0574. actually he just finished primary and 3rd year level for secondary. I think those are the special subjects he need to take up in order for him to graduate.

natzki wrote:

thank you for the valuabpolci. mam lina0574. actually he just finished primary and 3rd year level for secondary. I think those are the special subjects he need to take up in order for him to graduate.

Yes, that's correct. No need for him to take Filipino  II, III & IV in order for him to graduate. If you want I can send you the DECS order for that. Just PM me your email add.