British School tangier

Hi there!!

I am looking for serious info about the 2 "British school" of Tangier. First of all I am confused as they both are located in the same area and both claims the same standards so what is the point? Are they provide Moroccan diploma or Valid British diploma?

I met someone at Chams and he told me that the other one lst the licence but what he was explaining was not very clear. Are they really following the British program or only teach in English?

I hope someone can help on this as we absolutely need to find an English school for September 2015 and the American school offers limited spaces and we might not be able to be there when they process the meeting after registration in June :(

This is very important as if we dont have en English school option we might cancel our plan to move to Tanger and it will be a shame :(

thanks in advance for your help

Emilie

Hi Emilie,

Your topic has been moved to the Tangier forum for better interaction.

I suggest you to read the following topic which might help you find some more information about English schools in Tangier:

need reference on ANGLO MOROCCAN SCHOOLS in tanger.

recommendations of English schools

english or british school in tangier

You might find some information in the article Studying in Morocco, hope these information might be useful. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

I would also love know more about these two schools.  It seems odd that there are so little information to find on the internet  :unsure
We live in Tangier an need to find a school for our daughter. We are hoping to get her into The American School but need a backup-plan if we do not succeed.

Can anyone help with some new info please ?

Hi
I have the same problem my husband is going to relocate to tangier morocco in January 2016 was hoping you had any luck in finding any good british schools in tangier
Many thanks for any replys

Hello,

do you still need info? Pm me if yes ;)

Hi,

please any info about English schools in Tangier or potential ones?  i've head about AMS TAngier and BMS Tangier. I don't know how can i get in touch with them.

Thank you

http://www.theamericanschooloftangier.c … ex.php/en/

Hi dear, I just joined the group and looking for infos in regards to British schools in tangier.
I suppose that you have relocated to tangier years ago, according to the time of your reply.
I would like if you could pls advice on which British school is better for kids that born and raised in London UK. 6,3,1 years.
Thank you

Rachidovski >

As you have posted on a very old topic, i would advise you to create a new thread in the Tangier forum.

Also feel free to introduce yourself to the community and to tell us more about your project, it might help members to help you more easily.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

What's the fees please for year 9 and 11? Thanks.