New to Bangalore

I just arrived Wednesday from Oregon and will be living in Bangalore,India for the next two years. Im 31 and a stay at home mom to my two young kids. I would love to meet new people and hang out, shop, and explore.

Schonell

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Schonell!

Your message was moved to the Bangalore forum for better visibility ;)

Regards
Armand

welcome to bangalore. i trust u will have fun. halla at me if u need any sort of help

Hi schonell, Welcome to Bangalore. Hope you enjoy your stay :)

hey ther... welcome to the most happening place in India.

wishing you a pleasant stay..

take care till i see u next

I am an Indian mom and would love to catch up with you. I live in Whitefield.

welcm schonell to the land of adventure,pub,fun and music in India..I hope you r enjoying here..lets plan a weekend with me nd my friends. with adventure nd music..

Hi Schonell .. this is Aditya am 28 years of age.. hope u like Bangalore... bangalore is famous for its pub in India... lets meet sometime there.. bye and have a pleasent stay in Bangalore.. if u need any help feel free to ask . Bye

Hi there... How is Bangalore treating you? Welcome! I am Sejal, I moved to Bangalore recently too. Was living in Florida earlier. Would be nice to meet sometime!

Anuka wrote:

I am an Indian mom and would love to catch up with you. I live in Whitefield.

pleasse revert any time..take care

hi schonell
welcome to bangalore,wish u great time takecare

papu

Hey Schonell,
  Welcome to Bangalore. Hope you have a great time here. And yes, would love to meet new expats here :)

- Cheers,
  Karthik

Hi,

Welcome to BenGaluru. Wishing you a Great time n Pleasant Stay..Anytime holla .. mail me

Though this is not a dating site, but right from the beginning I've been seeing that whenever a woman figure appears here all youth come forward to offer their services and wishes. How much are they thirsty!!! I do not know just curious to know the reason. Another interesting thing is that the lady never answers again whatever the response is... :cool:

welcome to bangalore :)

Hi, hope you'll like Bangalore. Any plans for Delhi?? :)

Hi.. Welcome to Bangalore. It is a wonderful place and u will enjoy. do mail me if you need help to explore Bangalore. Cheers.

starkhan wrote:

Though this is not a dating site, but right from the beginning I've been seeing that whenever a woman figure appears here all youth come forward to offer their services and wishes. How much are they thirsty!!! I do not know just curious to know the reason. Another interesting thing is that the lady never answers again whatever the response is... :cool:

you are absolutely right starkhan!!!! infact i know of many guys here who are not expats at all but posing to be expats just to meet the "gori" girls. guys here are really so desperate, openly sharing email ids and telephone numbers; and want to flirt with the girls as much as they can as they think they are alone here and can be taken advantage of! you will also find these guys at the same time desperately looking to get girls from matrimony sites to pay fat dowries and there is only "one" thing that they are after these women for not for genuine friendship. girls are pretty clever, they can understand what a man wants if he is being overhelpful and thats why they dont reply :) but these activities will carry on i.e flirting with women on this site (which is not for dating)

I don't totally agree with you Megha ... The only one giving his phone number has also given it to me on antoher topic.

By the way, where are you from ? :)

U MUST C MATHRI MALL, CENTRAL MALL, AND OUTSKIRTS OF BANGLORE TO HAVE A REAL EXPERIENCE

Ah a girl posts. Members and their members wake up.

@Niranxavi - Can you please lower caps lock when writing on the forum so as to ease the reading? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

i completely agree with megha & starkhan.....it so cheap to even look at the replies.....

Hi Schonell! my name is Qurrat.do write 2 me if you want to meet or even talk over the phone....i hope you like the city and the places here....take care and hope 2 hear soon from you....

Bangalore is really an awesome place to live in. I just love the place. Hope have a great time.

megha321 wrote:
starkhan wrote:

you are absolutely right starkhan!!!! infact i know of many guys here who are not expats at all but posing to be expats just to meet the "gori" girls. guys here are really so desperate, openly sharing email ids and telephone numbers; and want to flirt with the girls as much as they can as they think they are alone here and can be taken advantage of! you will also find these guys at the same time desperately looking to get girls from matrimony sites to pay fat dowries and there is only "one" thing that they are after these women for not for genuine friendship. girls are pretty clever, they can understand what a man wants if he is being overhelpful and thats why they dont reply :) but these activities will carry on i.e flirting with women on this site (which is not for dating)

I've noticed this as well, and very wery to respond to the guys on this site. I know not all have this intention but when I get all replies on where I live and if I want to go dancing...you have to wonder.

Thank you all for the well wishes and great info and what to see. It's been 8 months and I've settles in well. It's a wonderful city and I'm out exploring as much as I can.

Well don't be too quick to judge, ask them what kind of dance first. If they say free style and hip hop, run like hell. But if they say tango or ballroom, I think you might just find your BFF!

hello, nice to hear that you are enjoying your stay here

Dear Schonell,
Welcome to Bangalore. Bangalore is a nice friendly city.
Good climate.
Wish you a wonderful stay here.
In case you need any assistance, feel free to contact my office +91 80 22990337
Regards,
Benjamine OBEROI

hey there,
welcome bangalore..
cheers and chill out

Welcome to Bangalore hence u can be in touch if necessity arise. [email protected]

Regards,

Hello Schonell,

Welcome to Bangalore, i hope you will like Bangalore. Here the weather is good. I am sure you will enjoy.

Have you a nice day.

Thank you.

Hi

Nice to read your mail ,like to meet like minded person am also from bangalore (indiranagar)

[Moderated: no sharing of phone number on the forum pls]

Hi, do you like staying in Bangalore. Hope you enjoying the places. Have a great days in Bangalore.

Hi thank you for your message you can reach me at 9341465847

hi shali, Im Arun age 24 frm Bangalore. iom working here, i lov to make new frnds,lets b frnds??  my  mail id is [email protected]

hi buzz me if u want to explore the city