New Entry in Georgia :-) looking for new friends :-)

Hi to everybody, just a newbie is arrived here.
A small introduction about me, im an Italian 40 years old, Executive Chef and is working close to Batumi in 5* Hotel. Hope to find good friends here to share experience's, and why not, meet and take a coffe' or a city tour.

Keep in Touch

Giotto

WooooooooooooW , this 3d got a lot successfull :-)))

Very sad to notice that no there any expats in Batumi area :-(

Im in the middle of nowhere or what ?

Hellooooooooo, where are you ?? !!

Giotto

Hey i will be moving to geogia soon. So lets keep on contacting eact other till i get there, here is my mail [email protected]

Hi,
get me job in your hotel. definately i will move to batumi..
but I am software engineer,, hope i dont get any job in Batumi.
i can speak very good english..
can i get a manager job or something? i should get 5000 dollars per month atleast

also one more help is needed..i want to gift something to my friend there. help me in choosing good gift.
i will pay you by pay pall or money transfer

Guru
[email protected]

Hi Giotto,

I hope you are enjoying your stay.
I'm Ramy from Egypt. and I'm 36 years old. I just moved in to this town less than two month ago and looking for friends too.
I'm an IT director for a fashion retail company.

Feel free to drop me a message, we can meet for a coffee or something.

Cheers

Hello rtleo,,
any possibility of getting me a job in Georgia? as you are an IT director.. I m also into same field..
if you want i can send my resume also

Sure Giotto :)
are you already in Georgia?

send me your resume rtleo76[at]gmail

Hi, concerning Job Hunting, do not forget that you may also post an advert in the section Jobs in Georgia.;)

Harmonie.

Ramy..
I have sent my resume.. an job is fine..my intention is not to make money.. just to to be there for one year.. then anyway i have high paid salary here. i come back
but realy need a job so that i can survive there

Hi' giotto. Presently now im in India. But I stay in tbilisi.. Avlabari area. just nearer to metro. Coming back in feb. will surely come to meet u in batumi. I Have a land also in Abba Sha.. Hope you are enjoying in batumi. Bye....

Giotto wrote:

Hi to everybody, just a newbie is arrived here.
A small introduction about me, im an Italian 40 years old, Executive Chef and is working close to Batumi in 5* Hotel. Hope to find good friends here to share experience's, and why not, meet and take a coffe' or a city tour.

Keep in Touch

Giotto

Hello sir, I am from India , to to work as Cook in Georgia , I have passed Diploma food Production  (Indian Cookery) If you can help me to get Job in your Hotel
thanks
varinder

I open this 3d for looking some friend and share new experience about this country, but most reply here are about to ask me a  job to those peoples they come here to spam this 3d. Now please listen to me, im not a head hunter, im not in position to hire nobody, so please stop to spam this topic, and for your information i relocate in another country :-) im not anymore in Georgia ;-)

guruprasadmarathe wrote:

Hi,
get me job in your hotel. definately i will move to batumi..
but I am software engineer,, hope i dont get any job in Batumi.
i can speak very good english..
can i get a manager job or something? i should get 5000 dollars per month atleast

also one more help is needed..i want to gift something to my friend there. help me in choosing good gift.
i will pay you by pay pall or money transfer

Guru
[email protected]

if u get alraedy 5K a month, i dont know what are you asking for ? better you stay where they pay you already that amount ;-)

Hello Manu ,
I am Gulzar Singh from Patiala , are you living in Georgia , and what about the Land in Georgia , I also want to buy LandIn Georgia , If you please guide me .
thanks mail me at ...>  gulzarpatialvi at gmail.com

(Moderated: Copy/paste is not allowed on the forum)

I'd be your friend with grat pleasure :) maybe I'll pass by your cafe when I'll be in Batumi this summer ^_^

Hi get
I am marc from Dublin Ireland also a head chef I have to restaurants in marbella
I am setting up some business in batumi this year and would love to have a coffee and a chat I will be there on the 23rd May
My email address is [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you
Marc

@Giotto hello how are you doing

Hello mahaimohamed65,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Considering that Giotto's last visit to the forum was five years ago, it is unlikely that you will receive a response from him.

Nevertheless, as you are new to the forum, I encourage you to share some information about yourself and let us know how we can help you. You can do so by posting a brief introduction in the dedicated thread for New members of the Georgia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

[Thread closed]

Closed