Looking to open Small Call Center to grow my company

stumpy wrote:

An online search will get you all the information you need.

Yo big stump!  Ha, sometimes I crack my own self up. No disrespect meant Sir.

Could you please provide a link or two...

Mr. Stumpy,

Much more importantly at least to me, at the moment, is... Would you be so kind, to list 4 or 5 of your favorites of the countries you listed, visited, above... Well, we can exclude Afghanistan. It appears you got stuck on Laos...but it could be easily explainable, like you got a gold mine there and you have to go pick up your gold every (X) amount of time, or simply family or business. As for me, well I've found it to be kind of the opposite, in that I tend to be the one depositing the gold, as opposed to picking it up, when I go to these places. But how else does one see exotic and interesting places....Ventiane is kind of in the heart of Indochina. Lots of interesting cultural things there I'm sure.

Please Sir, I'd be interested to know how you rate 3 or 4 of the countries you've visited, or all of them if you are comfortable doing so, save of course Afghanistan. Not that I have anything against Afghanistan mind you. But, at present, there are serious problems on the "Silk Road".

Cheers.

I'm an OFW.I am planning to go home pretty soon.I am thinking about setting up a call center.My hometown is in Central Luzon and I have enough space to start up with 20 computers.I would like to know what are the necessary technology that I should get to set it up software, hardware and internet service and any advice will be appreciated.

[moderated: no free ads please] im an account executive in a call center in 5 yrs. i dial a lot of campaigns, more profit when you had b2b account, what seems to be ur bussiness?

Im planning to put up a small scale call center only for a start. Hope to do so.

[moderated: no free ads please]

I am looking to do the same. Perhaps it would be an idea to join forces and share costs. Please e-mail me on [email protected]

I am looking to start a small call center too. Let's join forces
e-mail me at [email protected]

[Moderated: send details in private pls]

Hi There,

I got an American friend who runs the business for Outsourcing here in Cebu City Philippines.
The office got 50 seats
You might want to talk to him about it. :)

Thanks.

Hi there,

i am an expat living here at sg working in one of the telco here, planning to start up call center at philippines been with this industry nearly 9 years, i can help to get clients from sg and us for account, i just need to have a partner can help to put it up financially, i am willing to go back home philippines if this business will work pretty well.

kindly contact me at [email protected] for any party interested on this business.

i have connection that can help us in legality to set up business in philippines, u just need a little help in financing the business

Thanks
Estrel

Hello There,

If you can get a client and that's absolutely great.

Maybe we can talk about this. :)

drop me an email at [email protected]

thanks

I did already. :) Please check your mailbox. :)

I'm considering a call center myself but I'm thinking that successful people in the field won't spill their secrets online.

That said, I'm seriously considering opening one up as it's time for me to work for myself and not for others.

hi Sir,

I may help you in some

I may helo you please feel free to beep me

if you would still be interested please contact me

Hi I m Ankit Chopra from India actually i m going to open up a Search Engine related with Medical so i want to open an a call centre for it so please help me out that how much capital required to open an a call centre and other major things also. My Contact details (Moderated: Please avoid leaving your phone number on the forum). Please feel free to call me and help me out in this matter.

Hi Eugene,

Hope all is well. I am just checking if your plans to set -up a small center has been materialized.

Please let me know if you need additional help.

Thanks,

John

(Moderated: Please post in the section jobs in the Philippines)

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Post your advert in the Jobs in the Philippines section.]

I am looking to move to the Philippines in the next few weeks. From what I have learned a Call Center type of business
is all a westerner is allowed to own. I am looking for a partner there or even one that remains stateside to help finance setting up one and eventually several call centers and virtual office centers. I will be remaining in the Philippines with my Wife to be, but have not yet chosen where we will settle...

Raymond Monk

hi all

not looking for help but rather to start a campaign. prefer the center to be in davao or cebu. if anyone can help let me know.

mods..if i can't post this here let me know

Can you tell me about your skills? All of them... Can you build pro web sites? Do you know SOE,

I am weighing many options... Web design that can be made affordable and web site maintenance is a big thing here now, and is something that can be done easily from there.

We are having projects for voice process for technical and non technical if interested do mail us.
Thanks & Regards
SP.Ananth

If you have skype you can reach me easily.
My skype name is: Moultrie.monk

Looking forward to hearing from you

Thank You
Raymond

Hi! We are in the process of setting up a call center, and looking for campaigns to handle. Please let me know if you are still looking for start up call centers, we can help each other. Thank you!

[Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory]

[Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls+ register in the business directory]

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum.]

Hi.. Good Day!

i was reading you message here.that your looking for callcenter .. Can you email me to my email: [email protected]. we will discuss and can help some idea about callcenter here in the philippines.And which place is best to put it with a small expenses..

looking forward to hear from you..

Chin

Small call center for 5 people ?
You'd still need Business petmit, have to pay Rentals/Taxes/Social Security/Health/Utilities/Sickleave/14 salaries and need 1-2 people just to organize all that.
(Now you may realize, why they ask "those" rates...)

My tip for a smallish callcenter like your plan as well as you seem to have not that much experience (see above),
1.) either outsource the idea to an existing one and negotiate what you think is fair. ( Callcenter agents maybe "make" 25k but they cost 50k! IF they work efficient, mostly they are just 50% loaded, then they even "cost" more)
2.) use odesk ! There you find very good people and they "cost" really only what they are worth.

if you plan to put a call center here in cebu, you should avail of tax incentives, look for good facilities and hire competent person. leave me a message if you're interested or send mail to reman.iinvestphilippines[at]gmail

Hello, might I recommend our services?  We are Central Xodus Depot, we specialize in outbound telesales and marketing.  We can allocate a maximum of 12 seats for you with 6 seats to start just so you can test the way we do things in promoting your company.  Our terms are flexible and we can work on a performance based agreement as well. 

Tell us what you have in mind.  you can email us at [email protected]

Hello,

Would advise you go the route by yourself but be careful with running checks and making water-tight agreements. My advice would be to do things one step at a time, not to charge in with too many people. There are always unforeseeable pit-falls so keep costs manageable so those mistakes don't hurt too much.

Good luck.

better yet, perform business and tax planning :)

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

[Moderated: No free ad]

[Moderated: No free ad]

Closed