Driving licence

Hi dear members iam very new to the blog,

i am planing to visit  muscat so iam very eager to know about driving lincence.,

i have light indian DL

Can any one shed some light............... :cheers:

regards...
Kevin

If you browse through the forum, you will find plenty of useful information in this regard.

Here is the link to a similar topic for more info.

VidoDido wrote:

If you browse through the forum, you will find plenty of useful information in this regard.

Here is the link to a similar topic for more info.

Hello sir thankQ  so much ....itis very usefull link.......

thanks for your concern....... :cheers::cheers:

Regards.....

Hi VIDODIDO sir in that topic i come across "international licence"......

Iam an indian if i got international licence then no need that hessels or what

can any one had that details if have pls let me know....

Thanks and Regards......

Well, you don't need an international driving license for availing an exemption from the 'Drum and Slope tests', a normal light vehicle driving license will do. However, the license issued from India  should be minimum  one year old and must be a 'chip type'.... similar to the latest debit /credit cards.
Good Luck

Crusaderzz wrote:

Well, you don't need an international driving license for availing an exemption from the 'Drum and Slope tests', a normal light vehicle driving license will do. However, the license issued from India  should be minimum  one year old and must be a 'chip type'.... similar to the latest debit /credit cards.
Good Luck

Ohhh thanks bro for your rep ....... :thanks::thanks:

Regards
Kevin

I m carrying indian license so the drum and slope can be avoided in oman now a days?
Kindly suggest me

tanuj.khard wrote:

I m carrying indian license so the drum and slope can be avoided in oman now a days?
Kindly suggest me

Hi tanuj.khard,

Suggest you first read through the many informative discussions on this very same topic, which have already taken place. This would help you to not ask the very same questions posed by many others before you.

And, the answer to your query incidentally is 'no'.