Meeting people in Vantaa

Hey guys! I am Rachel, 23yo, originally from Singapore but I have been living in Australia for the past few years and just got to Vantaa few days ago. I would love to make some new friends here! :) Feel free to drop me a message if you stay close-by and keen to be friends! :)

Cheers!

Hello Rachel,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

For how long will you be in Finland?

What do you like to do in your free time?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

hei.
how are you doing , am just passing trough this page and i saw your msg and i feel like saying a hello to you, will like  to know you as well, why  dont you write me on my e-mail and we have a good conversationg , couse its my first time visiting this web page and i cant tell on my next visit to this web , ( [email protected]) hope to hear from you soon

Whereabouts in Vantaa? I know a lot of people from there and my friends are always on the look out for a new friend :)

LauantaiMakkara wrote:

Whereabouts in Vantaa? I know a lot of people from there and my friends are always on the look out for a new friend :)

hey! :)

I live in Lautamiehentie area, fairly close to the shopping mall, Jumbo. Do let me if your friends have some activities going on! Very much appreciated :)

Cheers!

Hey,

I'm currently living in Vantaa (also used to live in Aus). Feel free to drop me a message if you want to grab a coffee sometime. If you're on Facebook, the Helsinki Expat Meetup group is a good way to chat with new people and attend social events.

Steve - stephenpenny.com

Hi rachel :) its so nice to know you here :) im from philippines and i also new here in vantaa. We are here in peltoniemenkuja .koivukyla area :) hope to be your friend here :) are you staying here for good also?