Moving to Kuala Lampur

Hi All,

I Am tariq from Lahore Pakistan. and moving to Kuala Lumpur with My family in mid of April 2014. i am running my own software house in Lahore, and formed a New COmpany In Malaysia. now we are moving in Kuala Lumpur.

now i am looking for Furnished Falte / Apartment in Kaula Lumpur.

Hi tariq,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I created a new thread with your post on the Kuala Lampur forum in order to bring more light to your request here.

Concerning your apartment search, i suggest you to have a look to the Flats for rent in Kuala Lumpur section and to post your request there as well please.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi Tariq,

I have sent you a personal mail in your Inbox regarding some suggestion on your accommodation, would be glad to hear from you soon again.  Thanks.

Regards,
Pink

Where is your company located?  You know that you are not allowed to run companies from private properties?  I guess your agent told you about that when you set up a legal company here in Malaysia? 

Kuala Lumpur is a very large area and mostly made up of suburbs that are called something else, e.g. Petaling Jaya, Mont Kiara, Ampang, Cyberjaya, etc.

If you know where you will have your office and company base, then it will be easier to advise on where to live.  You should also state what is your budget. 

Do remember that you need a work permit (employment pass) to operate a company in Malaysia and make the application as soon as you have secured your business premises. If you delay, you will have to leave the country and apply to enter again.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum + Post your advert in the Housing in Kuala Lumpur section.]

[Moderated: pls post in the housing section]

(moderated: please post in the housing section)

[moderated: please post your ad in the housing in Kuala Lumpur section]