Fmm tourist card

Would anyone know being on a fmm tourist card, would be able to cross once a month on border towns without any problems?  Any info. Would be helpful.  Thanks.

Referring to exiting/reentering thank you.

When it comes right down to it, I can't find anything real quick that assures me one way or the other.  I believe FMM tourist cards are good for multiple entries.  Best call the nearest Mexican Consulate to be sure.  If not, there's no limit on the number of Tourist cards you can get and turn in during a month.

Thank you very much gudgrief... I appreciate your help... Best regards.

gudgrief wrote:

I believe FMM tourist cards are good for multiple entries.

It may be called FMM - Forma Migratoria Múltiple, but it is NOT for multiple entries. It is for multiple uses by INM.

Ok thanks Joaquin.  Appreciate it.  Needed info for one of my friends...

Would you happen to know """ if border agents would know if you did exit once a month? Thanks

Perhaps not. You don't need a FMM if your only staying 72 hours. Will they stop you if you tell them you're only staying a few hours? I don't know.

Latest I've heard is that you can enter and exit multiple times on one FMM Tourist Card.

Your passport will be scanned into the system and it will be stamped each time you enter or leave.  So yes, they will know if they care to look.  At the very least, they they check to see there's an exit stamp for each entry stamp every time I return to Mexico.