Looking for a Job in Dar Es Salaam

Hello  ;) my Name is Elisa and i live in Germany... But now iam looking for a Job in Dar Es Salaam. Greetings

Hi Elisa Appel,

Welcome on Board :)

We created a new thread as from your post on the Dar es Salaam Forum for better visibility and interaction :)

In which sector are you job hunting please ?

Thank you

Maximilien

Iam looking for a Job in a Company or in the tourism industry... because i finished my study for management assistant :-)

Hello i have friend there who is the own of selous river camp and safaris do you able to communicate with her maybe can help you to get it in selous

Yes sure Thank you :-) you can write me the name via message

Hello, may I have interpersonal communication with you pls? My name is Bahati living in Tanzania. If you are interested I will send you my email address.

[Moderated: Avoid copy/paste on the forum.]

[Moderated: Off topic.]

Hi,

My family and I moved to Dar es Salaam in December 2013. I was a stay at home mum when we got here but now our son is much older and has joined daycare last month.

I would now get back to working, I am a freelance TV/Film/Documentary Producer with years of experience and would like to get back into it. Anyone who could require my services, please get in touch.

@Rita Wachera > promoting your services on the forum is not allowed.  I invite you to register yourself in the Dar es Salaam business directory ;). Thank you.

[sorry for the off topic]

Could you give details.

@ bangu.george > This topic is very old (2014) :)

I invite you to participate on more recent threads.

Thanks,

Priscilla

Noted.

hi Elisa! wat kind of job are you looking for?

Hey jus got Tz last Sunday would love to meet up n if possibly get some job